Cool song I don't know the name of :D

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
greensteeldragon
Player Character

Cool song I don't know the name of :D

Post by greensteeldragon »

Remember the last episode of the DVD's so far (before they go to the Net Slums)?

[spoiler]The one where everyone gets a message from Helba. You see the real Bear's computer room and the story they talk about near the end that Bear wrote. With the poses at the end before they go into the Net Slums.[/spoiler]

What is the name of the song that is in the beginning?
Is it on any of the CD's?
"I ALWAYS DRINK SAKE AT THE CHERRY BLOSSUM FESTIVAL! I DON'T CARE IF THE BUZZ ISN'T REAL--I CAN ROLE-PLAY BEING DRUNK!" -Balmung- dotHack//Legend of the Twilight
Robby-san
Player Character

Post by Robby-san »

Its on the mini disk that comes with the Liminality soundtrack....though the name i have forgotten...
greensteeldragon
Player Character

Not "A Thousand and One Nights(Vol. 2 Opening Theme)" at the end,
but the one in the beginning of the last episode when Bear gets mail.
"I ALWAYS DRINK SAKE AT THE CHERRY BLOSSUM FESTIVAL! I DON'T CARE IF THE BUZZ ISN'T REAL--I CAN ROLE-PLAY BEING DRUNK!" -Balmung- dotHack//Legend of the Twilight
Robby-san
Player Character

Post by Robby-san »

ooooooooooh, yeah, i was wondering the same thing. i listened to all the songs on the soundtracks, ...i...i...i even checked on Kazza *twacks self* to no avail. im guessing its on the game music soundtrack. ether that, or they made it just for that part, and arnt gonna put it on a soundtrack
Himeno

Post by Himeno »

Is it "Suspense and Mystery"?
If I give up, I would put everyone in danger. -Himeno
Emerick Belasco
Player Character

Post by Emerick Belasco »

From what I remember, there are a couple songs not on any of the soundtracks. Its the same case with the track thats played when Balmung makes his only appearance in the show.
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long long year, stole many a man's soul and faith.
greensteeldragon
Player Character

LadySubaru wrote:Is it "Suspense and Mystery"?
What CD if any is it on?
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

greensteeldragon wrote:
What CD if any is it on?
"Suspence and Mystery" is on the SIGN Extra OST. But, no, the song you first mentioned is "A Thousand Night One Night". That's a Liminality song, on (obviously) the Liminality OST. "Suspence and Mystery" is only played on either the third or fourth episode... which kinda bites. I think that song is cool.
Robby-san
Player Character

Post by Robby-san »

Duskino wrote:
greensteeldragon wrote:
What CD if any is it on?
"Suspence and Mystery" is on the SIGN Extra OST. But, no, the song you first mentioned is "A Thousand Night One Night". That's a Liminality song, on (obviously) the Liminality OST. "Suspence and Mystery" is only played on either the third or fourth episode... which kinda bites. I think that song is cool.
"Suspence and Mystery" is more of a filler song. Its only really used in short scenes, like when Bear and Mimiru are fighting the Crab monster...thing.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

That was a different song >.>;

It was either "Magic and Sword" or that... other song which the title I totally forgot, but for some reason I always mix it up with "Magic and Sword" and woah, get a load of this run-on sentence.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

If you need help finding a song, I suggest you check Anime lyrics.com. They have lists of lyrics, & songs; usually sorted in album/soundtracks the songs appear in too....

You could also check the DvD inserts, sometimes they mention what song plays on what scene... (Handy Dandy FuriKuri directors book = <3)
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
ichi
Player Character

Post by ichi »

Yeah, I have that problem too. I can't figure out what the rendition of the world that played when Tsukasa searched for the purple cherries was...
He's... ALIVE?