CN Restarts @ New Time

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Gearhead
Player Character

CN Restarts @ New Time

Post by Gearhead »

For those fans out there in the US who get CN, hope you enjoyed the midnight reshowing of .hack//Sign episode 1, now with the opening credits (the Japanese credits no less).

I was unfortunately distracted, so I didn't have a chance to see if the closing credits were still chopped up. Did anyone else happen to see?
~ Resident Voodoo Techie ~
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

I watched it last night,I loved how they put they opening credits ^^;;
I was Very surprised to see the words ".hack",when I first looked at the tv and then it starts,lol. Sadly,they did leave out the ending credits,they only left the ending with the same ending credits from when it was on during the day.So pretty much,the real opening was added,but the true ending was not,just the edited version.
sudra
Player Character

Post by sudra »

I believe that the ending on CN is the official US ending... though i do prefer the origional one...
- Sudra Koder
"Those who only look forward, find death from behind." - Sudra
Starblaiz

Post by Starblaiz »

I taped it. It's called RolePlay, right? It's pretty cool, but it's also really confusing. Like what was with the fainted person (or whatever it was that was wrong with him/her) at the end? And what was that floating dumbbell-looking thingy and what did it do to the knight with the horns? And why can't Tsukasa log out? I'm just overall confused. Oh well

Forever & Always,

--§tarblaiz
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Ah! That's the beauty of .hack//SIGN. ^-^ It likes to confuse ya. n.n Things will be answered. Eventually. Have patience. ^-^
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Starblaiz

Post by Starblaiz »

I know. I'm going to tape it again tonight. Perhaps some of my questions will be answered then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forever & Always,

--§tarblaiz
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Just warning you, .hack//SIGN has a wonderful tendency to not answer your questions, but give you more things to ask about. -_^
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.