Reki?

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Lerra

Reki?

Post by Lerra »

Well I have been looking in some posts and a whole bunch of people are talking about some thing about Reki. So what is it? :?
----------------
Let the rain fall down eternaly let it wash away my misery see me....
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Re: Reki?

Post by End of a Shadow »

Lerra wrote:Well I have been looking in some posts and a whole bunch of people are talking about some thing about Reki. So what is it? :?
Well if you "had" been looking as you say, then you'd realize through common sense that Reki is not a "what' but a "whom?"

Reki is a game modderator and Balmungs assistant in both the anime and manga version of Dusk, he's the one on the left in this picture.
.hack//Integral -- A .hack up-to-date information, discussion,
text-based roleplaying, gallery, store, giveaways, and more site!
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Reki is an assistant administrator for the World. He is in the Dusk manga, & the Dusk anime. He is cute.

Scroll down & read here.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

Elk_capsule_figure wrote:Reki is an assistant administrator for the World. He is in the Dusk manga, & the Dusk anime. He is cute.
Yes, Reki is an assistant administrator in .hack// Dusk to Balmung, an administrator to the CC corp.
takuyas_chick
Lowbie

Post by takuyas_chick »

Yeah, Reki is from .Hack// Dusk

He played a good role in the anime and manga.
I do like Reki, in the aneime, he did something bad though... it made him look bad...
>I love Reki, not the Reki here, but Reki<
>I like Shuugo too<
>my name makes no difference<
>no it does, but I love Takuya from Digimon 4<
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

But he means well!
"Hark he of Fair eyes, I am CRtwenty of the Azure Keyboard!"
Lerra

Urk

Post by Lerra »

*sweat drop* What I was asking was that some people are talking about something that Reki did and I wanted to know that. I am not stupid. I do read manga! :roll: Plus I think he is kawaii. So I was wondering about it.
----------------
Let the rain fall down eternaly let it wash away my misery see me....
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Re: Urk

Post by Elk »

Lerra wrote:*sweat drop* What I was asking was that some people are talking about something that Reki did and I wanted to know that. I am not stupid. I do read manga! :roll: Plus I think he is kawaii. So I was wondering about it.
If you want to know so badly, then go watch the anime (although you may not ask where to find it), or:

[spoiler]He backstabs a lot... that's what he does.. but I still love him.[/spoiler]
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
takuyas_chick
Lowbie

Re: Urk

Post by takuyas_chick »

Elk_capsule_figure wrote:
Lerra wrote:*sweat drop* What I was asking was that some people are talking about something that Reki did and I wanted to know that. I am not stupid. I do read manga! :roll: Plus I think he is kawaii. So I was wondering about it.
If you want to know so badly, then go watch the anime (although you may not ask where to find it), or:

[spoiler]He backstabs a lot... that's what he does.. but I still love him.[/spoiler]
LOL... he does do that alot in the anime.. I can't believe.. I liked him when I saw him, but when he did that, I was shocked.
BUT I still love Reki too. ^__~ He's just too adorable in the anime, AND manga...
>I love Reki, not the Reki here, but Reki<
>I like Shuugo too<
>my name makes no difference<
>no it does, but I love Takuya from Digimon 4<
Misao-chan

Post by Misao-chan »

yes, reki is part of the world staff...and is soo kawaii! well, so is shugo, naozumi, kenshin, sanosuke, balmung....(careful, ppl...this'll take a while...)
but i do prefer the reki in the manga. he's kewl!
"...Dot Hack Mangoes???"
"T_T DOT HACK MANGA!!!"
"What do they taste like?"
"whatever..."
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

Heh... I just liked when Kamui PKed him in the anime...

Why does Kamui have to be so cool in the anime, but so psycho in the manga?
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

CRtwenty wrote: Why does Kamui have to be so cool in the anime, but so psycho in the manga?
You say that like it's a bad thing ^_~

But, eh, the "Hey look I'm just a beeyatch hey wtf look I'm a good guy now" attitude with characters is kinda old. I have a feeling that Kamui in the manga won't topple on sides so easily.
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

No... though I have a feeling she's going to be one of the main antagonists of the manga. As we already have the "Good Admin" characters with Reki and Balmung...

Magi on the other hand... who know's what she'll do... she's a character I'd like to see a lot more fleshed out, along with Reki, as they both just seem to be completely obsessed with serving their superiors (Balmung for Reki, and Kamui for Magi)...

BTW, does anybody else think it cute that Reki and Magi have the exact same character model, just with different genders? Heck, even their facial tattos are the same. :o
MaifunNoodle
Lowbie

Post by MaifunNoodle »

heh, i know this is kinda late :oops: but even though he [spoiler]"backstabs" alot, at the end of the anime/middle-ish end, he knows where his true loyalties lie...
he somewhat helps them still ("them"=Shugo, Balmung, Ouka, Mireiyu, ect....the hero folk...)[spoiler]
"Cry 'HAVOC' and let slip the dogs of war"
"My head is nauseous-nyo!"
"You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of love."

Folk, don' t rely on me, for i have crappy subs...