Is there anything after .hack//udden?????????????

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Shinamori Aoshi

Is there anything after .hack//udden?????????????

Post by Shinamori Aoshi »

Is there anything after .hack//udden, or is that supposed to be the end of the .hack//project. Please I must know, cause I don't want it to end!!!!!!!! Why does it have to end?????...........sob............
I must have it...........I must have Soul Edge!!!!!
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Nope. UdeDen is the end...

Well, y'know, all good things must come to an end. As said before, there isn't anything to .hack beyond the system malfunctions of the game, and you can only drag that on for so long. All good things must come to an end, and if you keep on running the show, eventually it'll get boring, overdone, and maybe even cheesy.

While I do like .hack a lot, I just hope they don't try to juice the last bit out of it :/
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

That means...one day... this site w-will..e-end? :cry:
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Xhacker wrote:That means...one day... this site w-will..e-end? :cry:

More than likely. -_-;; But that has nothing to do with the fact that Ueden is the end of the anime, baka.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

Well, that is sorta true...

.hack//Dusk is much like a comeback of .hack//Infection.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

well actually no, i saw a scan of a page from volume 3 of the Dusk manga, and it was saying something about "this story comes to an end, but the end is just the beginning" and they make references to another saga in the project
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Yes, but Udeden... that's it :cry:

However, I don't think this site will end though. We still have yet to find a pic of The One Sin :x
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

so DUSK is ending, you people are overlooking several issues that need to be resolved, the one sin pic, AI Busters, Zero, .hack online, how Balmung got virus cores, something to take place during Fragments, the Lycoris Flower, Aura and Zelphi getting equal rights in society, watching the Liminality crew fail in court, the origins of Moruti (i know it isnt canon, but still...)fanfics and fan art, and watching Aura develop is always fun, dude, they should make Aura virtual pets, sleeping Aura is like the egg stage, then she wakes up, explores and learns, and eventually becomes a mommy and abandons her daughter, and you take care of her daughter and so on :D
Kotetsu
Player Character

Post by Kotetsu »

._. .....How is that relevant to anything?

Have you never playyed any Bandai game before? Every single one they make ends with a cliffhanger. I'm pretty sure them sayying "This story ends, but another begins" is a metaphor for the fact that the twilight has come and passed and now The World can just be an average, uneventful MMO. As for AI Busters and all that other stuff, those are just sidestories arent they? And as far as Motori fanart goes....*shrugs* don't care.

It's good to be back ^o^
I am going to live forever or die tryying.
-John Yossarian
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

Moruti fan art? O.o anyway, i don't think they would put that cliffhanger, and then have pictures of a sequel *waves manga 3 for all to see* -_-;
and no, they are not just sidestories, they have a big impact, like AI Busters, without Lycoris, the entire Manga saga would be totally different (like, no Zelphi?) Zero im not so sure about, but i do know without that you couldnt unlock Sora in the games XP