You know.

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Kiekan, i think they're talking about the dungeon where the trash data runs around saying the keywords for Net Slum, right before Lios deletes it.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Kiekan
Lowbie

Post by Kiekan »

Lol, thats what the pic is from.....
Deimos
Player Character

Post by Deimos »

That picture looks more like Net Slum just before Magus appears...
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Yeah, Deimos is right. That picture is from Net Slum, not the dungeon.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

[spoiler]well yea, but Lios just edits and deletes Data, if he was Data Draining, his PC would get infected like Kite, which in turn would slowly corrupt the game, causing him lose his job, and if Lios can DD, how come he can't do anything to stop Kite? and i know ive said this before, but Sephiroth, if Lios had DD, then how come he doesnt use it to help the world? he could be using Debug like Albeiro used in AI Buster (you can find a summary of that chapter on that one site, i forget it's url) which is totally and completely different[/spoiler]
Sepherioth
Player Character

Post by Sepherioth »

Kiekan wrote:
Sepherioth wrote:The proof i am using is just that when he gets rid of the crappy data a braclet appears on Lios' arm and also when he is about to use it on kite.
Wait, where is this bracelet you speak of? Cause I know I can't see it....

That was not the place i was talking about.
It was in a dungeon.Which you guys already came up with.

I will admit that it might not be DD if you guys will admit that it is Very closely related in all aspects execpt that it dosen't corrupt the game or the server.
Last edited by Sepherioth on Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I shall name him squishy and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy.
Sepherioth
Player Character

Post by Sepherioth »

YamiJared wrote:[spoiler]if Lios can DD, how come he can't do anything to stop Kite? [/spoiler]
[spoiler]Helba said why. She put a special Barrier that also work along with the Braclet Data that keeps the Data of the PC from being altered.[/spoiler]
I shall name him squishy and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy.
Deimos
Player Character

Post by Deimos »

[spoiler]I can't recall Helba saying anything about creating a Data Drain blocking barrier for Kite. Where did you get that?[/spoiler]
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

he made it up by only listening to interesting words and making the rest up by playing Devil May Cry and Final Fantasy 7 simultaniously of COURSE *wow, that actually sounds like a fun idea, play .hack with one hand, FF7 with another, and Devil with your feet!*

and there is no connection between Debug and Data Drain, get OVER it, Kite wouldnt be special if someone else could use Data Drain, alright? and Helba can't make a barrier like that because she doesnt know how Data Drain works, it's like making medicine for a disease you know nothing about >.< besides, if Lios could use Data Drain, then he could figure out how it works, and if he knew how it works, he could come up with a better plan then those phony Installation Books, and once again, I ask you, how on earth did Lios get Data Drain, if I was Aura, I wouldnt trust a guy like him with it, would you? and Sephiroth, atleast try and answer my question instead of repeating yourself "oh but they look the same, they both rewrite data" DUR! we get it, come up with better points please! if your going to back up your side in a debate, come up with a better argument
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Helba makes a barrier around Kite @_@
WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET THIS STUFF?

If you look in the "Theories" thread in the Serious Discussion Forum, they explain why Kite can't be altered.
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)