Huge New Theory!

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Flame Sage
Player Character

Huge New Theory!

Post by Flame Sage »

Ok.. I have a theory.. about the cell phone / tower...
[spoiler]
There were two towers.. One on the beach.. and one in Net Slum.. I think theese "cell phones" weree basicly chains to Tsukasa..(and all of the other players that were in comas) Tsukasa could not Logout because of theese two (possablly more) towers.. They were basicly binding him..
But when Helba deleted / reset netslum the tower there was shattered.. Basicly allowing tsukasa to free himself from the world.
The little red and yellow effects on theese towers could singnal MANY things but the one that I most agree with was..
When the lights flicker that means tsuaksa is trying to logout (remember when sorda attacks the knights he says "There problly trying to franticly reconnect" meaning that they exit the world when they die (that means that in the first ep tsukasa problly died and respown to the treasure chest meaning he never logged out) and in the last eppisode where the lights flicker and helbas voice appears, symbolize logout. When the picture turns gray that simpolizes a break down of Morgenta's "Dark Tower" / Cellphone, since you never see them in //Infection. And in last notes..
The A Note: could symbolize.. that the breakdown of the world is in progress.. basicly, when a portion of the world gets more currupt.. *Ping*
meaning helbas field was breaking down!
[/spoiler]

I hope people can comment more on this theory!

[edit] heh wouldnt it be funny if tsukasa wiped out his rod and starting punching keys? rofl.. He could call pizza hut and just say, help me in stuck in this game! That would sole it [/edit]
Grunty Farming List:
Noble Grunty: 5
If you could attack gruntys, I would have slaughtered all Noble Grunty's from the planet!
Deimos
Player Character

Post by Deimos »

There's a problem with that theory. [spoiler]If the cell phones are tools used by Morganna to keep Tsukasa from logging out, then she must have created them herself. However, if that's the case, then how did a cell phone get into Net Slum? Morganna didn't even know Net Slum existed until Tsukasa and friends went there to meet Helba. Morganna can't exactly construct something in a place she has no knowledge of.[/spoiler]
Flame Sage
Player Character

Post by Flame Sage »

Net slum is a place for illegal data, helbas data collector problly picked it up by accident. As long as the tsukasa clones
Grunty Farming List:
If you could attack gruntys, I would have slaughtered all Noble Grunty's from the planet!
Deimos
Player Character

Post by Deimos »

Hmm.[spoiler]The Tsukasa clones are old, discarded data that nobody is using. The cell phones, by your theory, are still active and being used. If one happened to be sucked away all of a sudden by a suspicious program, wouldn't Morganna take notice? A scene or two after the phone appears in the background, Morganna tells Sora that she can no longer see Tsukasa. She doesn't know about Net Slum, and I don't think that would be the case if one of her creations were in the area.[/spoiler]
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

hmm, yeah I'm gonna have to go with Deimos on this one...

IMO they're there just for symbolism.
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
Flame Sage
Player Character

Post by Flame Sage »

heh mabe she was asleep o.o' Well im sure she took notice, like in harolds case, she was following tsukasa (and friends) and that led to harlds CLONE (in the dougen not castle, the other time) which she deleted.
Grunty Farming List:
NeoRaven86

Hmmm...yes..I See

Post by NeoRaven86 »

I don't quite understand your theory but it does sound rather interesting, care to explain your logic? :D

HERE THERE BE SHOGGOTHS!!!!!!!!!!
What's up with Elk and Aromatic Grass!? He's obsessed with the stuff! ~NeoRaven86

Pluto's Kiss Is Near! Run For The Hills!
Angel of the Apocolypse
Lowbie

Post by Angel of the Apocolypse »

Didn't you read the rules? This topic is month's old.

*wags finger at you*

Bad newbie, bad!!!
"Sometimes people are blind, even when they can see..."

Call me Angel, or AoA for short!!! ^__^
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

I'm going to keep this summed up:

1. Angel; again, no mini-modding.

2. Pointless post.

3. old.

4. Locked.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.