Hey just asking for help....

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Geni
Player Character

Hey just asking for help....

Post by Geni »

I know this isn't related to dot hack but I'm going to post it in hopes someone will help me.

Hey guys I have to give some backround information first.

I want to be a History teacher when I grow up. This is an Idea for a project I had during my freshman year and I want to see if it'll work. Its an empire simulator eccentually. Each person takes a plot of land (i'll draw the map) and follows their countries throughout 1000 or so years fighting one another and managing your country against events that are decided by a six or a twnety sided dice sided dice. Here are the things required for the game.

It takes place in a mideval set era

1. at least six people (this was originally intended to be a group project)
2. Names of at least 17 Kings (possibly more depending on the roll of a dice)
3. A form of government.
4. A name for your country
5.Speciality of your people (must be acceptible)

I'm posting this on several message boards so please reply quickly and I'll give you the message board's adress.
I'll also need help writing the rules for war.

and yes it does sound increbably like the board game Risk

Thanks!
If I didn't start the topic, didn't veer it off topic,or insult someone then you shouldn;t be mad at me.
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

Geni wrote:I know this isn't related to dot hack but I'm going to post it in hopes someone will help me.
Read the rules. This is why this topic will be locked.
Geni
Player Character

Post by Geni »

ah good then I should have some fun while it slats *sits down and starts rolling dice*
If I didn't start the topic, didn't veer it off topic,or insult someone then you shouldn;t be mad at me.