Does Mia/Maha remember Tsukasa? (I'll elaborate)

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

exactly, that's my point! it seems that whatever Tsukasa does rewrites the World bit by bit, or a better explaination, Tsukasa's Conciousness is trapped in his player data, maybe mind over matter allows him to control aspects of the world, ala Matrix style (wake up Tsukasa, the world has you, follow the white girl, and go through the looking glass, Tsukasa, you are the one (and they can do it so that Aura's the Oracle, baking cookies and stuff XD Bear is Morpheus, Subaru is Trinity, and the Phases are agents, I should make that into a fanfic XD and for a bonus, in the backround, Mia's stealing sponges! XD))
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

I thought it was follow the white rabbit :?

Anyways, I sort of understand what you're trying to tell me, but if Tsukasa could control aspects in "The World", wouldn't he be the most powerful character in "The World"?
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

it can all depend one a lot of facts...
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

like what?
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

well, maybe control isnt the right world, more like influence, since he can smell and feel things no one else could, maybe it's not absurd to pick up and touch things that are only graphics? and it depends on what you mean by most powerful, if you mean statistically, then no, because he didnt care about fighting, although he did have a rare level 99 staff and the Guardian, but that was so Morganna could get his trust, if you mean administrative power, then heck yea! look at him, the whole series is around his kick arse powers! (btw, the white girl is Aura, im surprised you didnt pick that up lol -.-)
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

I guess you're right; Tsukasa is in fact the weakest player in the world (not in levels) What I'm talking about is that since he is not oblivious to pain, he would lose a fight quite easily since ya know, pain hurts :wink:
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
Sepherioth
Player Character

Post by Sepherioth »

Exactly, he can interact to scereny because she is in the game differently. She feels pain when nobody else would.
I shall name him squishy and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy.
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

-.- we've already established that
(The name is ENDER!!!!)