Morganna starting to look like...

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Sepherioth
Player Character

Post by Sepherioth »

Actually we do know exactly what she looks like.[spoiler] every time we enter "The World" we see herat least until be beat cobernik then it is Aura we are seeing. She is "The World". We think of fingers as manipulators but also as a part of us, just as the Phases are to Morganna, execpt that we don't die if you destroy our fingers, so the Phases are more like her fingers/pieces of her brain type thing.[/spoiler]
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

she will "die" when Aura is born and DD's and/or merges with her
Sepherioth
Player Character

Post by Sepherioth »

exactly so in other words [spoiler]Morganna is, plain and simply, "The World"[/spoiler]
I shall name him squishy and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy.
TheUltimateTwinBlade
Player Character

Post by TheUltimateTwinBlade »

morganna's new theme song! "ah ah ah ah stayin alive stayin alive ah ah ah ah STAYIIIN ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE" <.< :lol: :oops:
Mirielle-wait a minute... thats no ordinary shark,thats an extremely rare version!
Ouka-a super monster custom-made for this event!
Mirielle-I WANT IT I WANT IT
Ouka-FINALLY A WORTHY OPPONENT
"::gasp:: PEPPY did you grow..BOSOMS!?"-pepper anne
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

my brain, Twin Blade, you broke it :cry: it was so small, too, now I'm going to have to find a new one, i bet that button i found under the couch would do *Mia walks by with sponges* that'll do, too! YOINK! *takes sponge and makes it new brain*
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Sepherioth wrote:exactly so in other words [spoiler]Morganna is, plain and simply, "The World"[/spoiler]
Wow, this explains a lot... (No, I'm not being sarcastic :wink: )

But if Morganna were "The World", then couldn't she have just sent all the players into oblivion or something :? Like made a bottomless pit under everyone's feet?
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

Sephrioth, if you consider THAT a spoiler, your a very SAD individual -.-; anyway, Morganna IS The World, but she isnt all powerful, she still has to follow rules and whatnot, otherwise she could make it so that Aura can be born without Morganna dying, duh, Morganna cannot do whatever she pleases, she is an AI that has a purpose and must complete it, she must follow all rules given to her, although she can try all she wants to get around the rules, she will eventually fulfill them because it was her destiny (like how Aura was born anyway) Aura is the only exception because she is the Ultimate AI, and rules cannot bind her down, she is basically the God of the Internet, nothing can dominate her
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Not unless you quarantine her into an IPod, then you burn it :wink:

Or, if Aura's file is way too big (which it probably is), you can probably trap her into an external hard drive (the ones that have like 300 gig in them), then destroy that.
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

but after the games, Aura isnt bound into one place, she's like Morganna now, except she has an avatar, kinda like how Morganna had to work through the Phases, Aura has to work through her old avatar, her entire being envelops the entire Internet in order to break up CC Corp's monopoly and give back freedom of ideas back to the people and whatnot, to trap Aura, you'd need to trap the entire Internet
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Whoa, I didn't know Aura was THAT powerful... Imagine if the military got wind of that...
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

well the Military can't get her, her mind is so advanced that controlling her would be like controlling a human's mind, trying to reprogram her would probably make her, and the Internet, stop functioning like when CC Corp tried to delete Morganna
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

What if the military completely destroyed every computer terminal on the planet that had internet access, would that kill her?
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

nope, because Aura could take the place of hardware and support the Internet on her own, and if they did destroy the Internet, we would all be screwed back to the stoneage! "WILMA!"
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

there must be SOME way to kill Aura... :?
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

yea, but then you'd destroy society as we know it, Aura was basically created to maintain society so it doesnt go to hell like it did during the Twilight Incident 9_9 without Aura, the .hack would be uber-screwed