A passing thought...

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Xhacker, breath. I assume you do not know of nettiquite? Also, just because someone is a newbie does not make them stupid. Remember, all of us here were once newbies. On another note, rank does not give you immortality. I'm at the same risk of being 'eaten' as you or anyone else. Anyway, regardless if it's not their fault, it's still coming from them. Metaphor time! Say you have a rabid dog tied up to a pole on the street. It's your dog, and I have no idea why you'd keep a rabid dog. Anyway, lets say a kid comes along. Your rabid dog is keeping its cool, but the kid is provoking it. Suddenly, your dog lashes out at the kid and bites him. You'd be sued, because it's your dog. You didn't bite the kid, your dog did, but you're still held responsible.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

*goes with the analogy*

then wouldnt the owner be able to counter sue for "harassment" to the dog and utter provokment of harming another's life?
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

Xhacker, i can hack people too, dont assume your the only person here with computer skills :P
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

not to sound like a moderator, but information like that should be kept to urself *look up hacking in the search and u'll see what i mean*
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

well yea, but i only use it in self defense, so technically it's legal ^_^
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

mmmmmyeah...........well, at least you can type correctly...we've had other 'hackers' pass though that had the sentence structure of 6 year olds....anyway, you could counter-sue, but the dog was rabid in the first place, and you have no proof of the provoking.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

well yea, good point, but doesnt CC Corp have to keep logs of things like this?
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

:shock: whoa guys, you don't have to yell at someone who just joined... I mean look at me, the only reason I have a big number of posts is because I had a lot of stuff to say... Yar - Whatever is probably doing the same...

Learn your manners guys. I thought you were better than that. Look, Elk and Dude treat us as equals, why don't we treat other newbies as equals?
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

Er...sorry.

Hacking on self-defense? I never heard of that one before.

Plus, I'm not just any type of hacker. I"ve had several "incidents" overseas in Japanese game websites.
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

* is again using the analogy*

well in a way u can say that past "viewers" of the dog werent attacked, and they were minding their own business without provoking it, so would that be acceptible for cc corp to use as defense (With out the analogy of course :roll: )
Junko
Player Character

Post by Junko »

Wait, I'm confused. If Harald died, than why is he looking very alive in Liminality?
キー・オブ・ザ・トワイライトってなに?
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

it was a "flash back" but it was in color
it was showing the start of "the promise" which lead to him creating Fragment and Aura
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

En Der, you are now my friend :wink:
Xhacker, if someone tries to hack me, i can hack them back, like how if a guy sneaks into your house, your allowed to shoot him, if someone sneaks into your computer, they reach a firewall and get a virus (geez, and you claim to be a hacker? no offense)
mvrckbass, yes they could, except for one problem, WAY too many people are falling into comas, plus, all these fires, car crashes, and power outages are way too common then they should be, Altimit OS is supposed to be unhackable and uncrashable, financially, CC Corp is SCREWED!
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

cant argue with that ( En Der is a cool dude i think u'll like him)

After that i think CC corp's only hope is getting some one like Johnnie Cochran on their defense :wink:
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

OR they can use the Chewbacca defense (south park reference :wink: )