Data Drain Thoughts...

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

exactly what i said its HIDDEN and u have to look for it
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

Oh, ok, I get it now.
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

( to confirm how to reach easter egg)

to all the way down to Data and then press Right (knows Xhacker knows, but is telling it for others who dont know)
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

Yeah, like certain Newbs that I know.
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

hey u were a newb once u know.

and in answer to "if the phases DD monsters...." i think that if that did happen that the monsters would be destroyed because since the Phases as no true purpose of going after them, they would just kill them with DD

( some people were DD'd to extract sumthing from them i.e. Orca and the Book of Twilight)

*imagines orca doing data drain like Kite does in the "mini movie"*
MasterYata
Lowbie

Post by MasterYata »

I think I get it now,but,lets say one of the Phases,like Skieth for example, got free of Morganna's control,and decided to DD her?
Would all of the emotions she's collected be drained into the Phase?
Or would she die?
Your darkness has defeated you,your lifeline running backwards.
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

that would be ferociously unlikely because she is omnipresent and the phases are the only (physical embodiments) of Morganna.

but in ur case for that to happen skeith (or another phase) would have to data drain the other phases. in that case, it would seem that they would look like would happen if Kite DD's them
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Well, actually, another phase is created only after the phase before it is destroyed. Which means that Harald must have been planning on the phases downfall....strange.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Gold_Slayer_Slasher
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by Gold_Slayer_Slasher »

I know I'm spamming but I haven't been here for atleast three days and I'm all lost now >< and I'm listinin to Devil May Cry 3 music right now.
Barriers can always be broken it just depends on the person who breaks them.

P.S. the site is a friend of mine, it's and rpg for the char I have it's called CO...and reason why I have this screen name
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

yea. the Phases cant even be classified as AIs. since their just mindless avatars, the only exception is Maha, because:
1) she was summoned out of turn in SIGN, and given AI coding to bond with Tsukasa and help convince him to stay in the World (even if Maha did bond too closely)
2) when she turned into Mia, it's because the AI was still there, just reprogrammed and whatnot
3) when Mia becomes Macha, there is no AI, Morganna has taken full control of her
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

or maybe the phases came one at a time because of sumthing else ( analogy time ^_^)

when u feed a baby u only feed them once and with "one spoon" so to say
if u give the baby a lot of food and use almost all 8 spoons at the same time, its gonna create some problems
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

Yeah. The phases are called "phases" because they come one after another. (Definition time ^_^)

Like, the word "phase" means: "One of a sequence of apparent forms" or "A distinct stage of development"
Deimos
Player Character

Post by Deimos »

I always saw it as a split personality kind of thing. Morganna has multiple facets of her personality, and only one of those parts can be in control (or more accurately, take physical form) at a time.
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

true and that can mean in a lot of ways

and according to Wiseman and Mia
in order for sumthing to be (re)born sumthing must die

and besides Morganna (as well as any other human or AI) can only live (one life at a time lol) even though Morganna is a slight exception
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Also, the number of phases that can be out at one time limits her power significantly...
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)