Woohoo! Andrew got another item early!

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

THIS JUST IN/REMEMBERED! Here's another link to the game: The first field that Rena and Shugo go to is Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field. Somehow sounds famillar.... :wink:
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Rubedo
Legend

Post by Rubedo »

Well since it isn't that much, and it's only three DVD's long... I'm just gonna go ahead and get it. Heh, it wasn't like I was thinking it'd be a great anime or anything, anyway.
"That misty night, that dismal moon. The dead search for their kin.
While angels sing, in endless dark. The dead seek out sin."

"The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh"
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

I'm gonna go get it too. As you can see, for some odd reason, my favorite .hack series is .hack//LOTT.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

I think the reason why people like it is because it has that hidden drama effect. Kinda like FLCL or Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi. They're both crazy animes, but around 3/4 way through, a darker plot appears that drags it into a drama. .hack//LotT is somewhat of a comic releif up until [spoiler]Rena gets captured.[/spoiler] From there on, more and more things cause it to lose its humor.
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

oh, well. I always think its humorus. That's why I can't wait for the third book to come out
TheUltimateTwinBlade
Player Character

Post by TheUltimateTwinBlade »

I got my copy of .hack//LotT the anime vol 1 today, at best buy... i wanted to buy labyrinth but i can always get that later its only 10 bucks LOL, i love it! cept for the incest stuff ugh ::shudder:: i can't believe they call Ouka Ohka and Mirielle(even though then even spell it like that in the show) Mirei oh well i guess they wanted to call her after[spoiler] her real name, which is Mirei shes mistrals daughter and only 4 years old strangely enough, its mistrals baby from when she was pregnant in the games aaaaaand shes some sort of super smart four year old [/spoiler] and that was my spoiler of the day thank ya very much 8) :lol: :P :wink:
Mirielle-wait a minute... thats no ordinary shark,thats an extremely rare version!
Ouka-a super monster custom-made for this event!
Mirielle-I WANT IT I WANT IT
Ouka-FINALLY A WORTHY OPPONENT
"::gasp:: PEPPY did you grow..BOSOMS!?"-pepper anne
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

You haven't been here for some time, have you? Many people already know this.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Actually, Theultimatetwinblade's been here longer than you! Probably just didn't access for some time. Anyway, i have something to discuss! It was said that the .hack manga had made an error in traslation! I'm talking about the part where everyone hangs their wishes on a tree (Vol.1) Komiyan's wish is a pair of Rena's socks. I believe that someone said that it was supposed to be Rena in only her socks. However, according to the .hack//dusk dub, the wish for socks is correct. Also, Bear's drinking game says to chug the bottle when Komiyan mentions anything about socks. So what's right? Rena in socks, or just rena's socks?
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

1. That's what I meant, dude.

2. The original translation was "Rena in just her socks". A picture was shown of this, but I guess during translation they cut it out.
TheUltimateTwinBlade
Player Character

Post by TheUltimateTwinBlade »

Xhacker wrote:You haven't been here for some time, have you? Many people already know this.
jeez just because i haven't been on these boards for a while because of uneventfulness doesn't mean you have to rip meh head off :roll: jeez
Mirielle-wait a minute... thats no ordinary shark,thats an extremely rare version!
Ouka-a super monster custom-made for this event!
Mirielle-I WANT IT I WANT IT
Ouka-FINALLY A WORTHY OPPONENT
"::gasp:: PEPPY did you grow..BOSOMS!?"-pepper anne
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

Sorry. I just got in over my head.