Tsukasa's fear

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Tsukasa's fear

Post by Tsukaru »

I did not know whether to post this here or in the games topic, and to be safe: [spoiler]In the games Kite sees Tsukasa at times, but wouldnt Tsukasa be afraid to go back into "The World"? Or would she still take it as her refuge area?[/spoiler]
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Tsukasa originally logged onto the world as a refuge area, like you said. I imagine she would keep up the practice to still escape from real life's troubles.
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

But dont you think the whole case of what happened to her in The World would change everything? I mean through the whole series his/her personality changes greatly I think.
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Well, I played an MMORPG once. I got scammed and someone stole everything from my account. After that, I didn't play for over 2 months. But then I decided to be a bit more careful so I logged on again.

Perhaps Tsukasa thought the same?
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

wait, when does Kite see Tsukasa? The only times I know about are the Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground Flashbacks, which are flashbacks.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Im really not sure I have seen pictures such as this Image But that may be a flashback I have not played the fourth game just yet.
Deimos
Player Character

Post by Deimos »

I can't see that picture, but I'm pretty sure that...[spoiler]Kite never encounters the real Tsukasa in the games. Kite does find memory fragments of Tsukasa's actions (the flashbacks) in Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground during MUTATION, and similar fragments scattered throughout the Root Towns during OUTBREAK, though. There's also the AI copy of Tsukasa that appears at the end of QUARANTINE, but that doesn't count as the real thing either.[/spoiler]I don't think they meet until Unison.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

That picture is from the memory fragment hunt. I believe that that's the fourth server he's in.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

But still in the conversation, do you think he/she still plays? Its all on account if she is still afraid or not of The World.
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

she plays but not really as much, after Unison she probably just hangs with subaru in person or sumthing
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Hmm yeah, which brings me to another point, does Subaru stay part of the Crimson Knights?

I would like to keep playing, but if I hear a creepy voice that goes by the name of Morganna, then well I better leave that area.
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

no soon the whole Crimson Knights either stop playing or just act like normal characters.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Yeah I remember in .hack games that they mention the Crimson knights disabling.
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

Well, they have to quit sometime. All that work seems to be exausting.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Yeah, is it because Subaru quit though that the Crimson knights begain to come apart?