The .hack//Dusk Drinking Game

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

if u want it to be like " i'm better than u r" use soy sauce to drink....
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

On the post about keeping track: Well, there's two things you can do. You can elect yourself as the 'designated driver' (alcohol) or party host. You are responsible for pouring the drinks and getting everyone home safely. However, make sure you're familliar with the rules, that way you don't miss out on any shots :wink: Make sure you've played the game yourself (or at least ran though the episode(s) at least once) so you know about 'chains' (one event right after another) and when to break out a new bottle. The second thing you can do is print out the rules sheet for everyone, and put them on the honor system. If there are more than four people involved total, its usually best to have them serve themselves.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

Well, you can always have elimination matches with your friends. (In other words, the one who drinks the least or pukes the most at the end gets eliminated)
Angel of the Apocolypse
Lowbie

Post by Angel of the Apocolypse »

Warning against doing the drinking game in a group:

This all happened last night....
I liked the idea of the group drinking game, so I got together with 7 of my best friends who like .hack or have heard of it. We decided to use iced tea, which had a lot of sugar and caffine in it; 5 out of 7 of us didn't like soda(I went to the store down the street where I lived and bought 20-something bottles of 16oz iced tea; the clerk was giving me and odd look like I was crazy; not to mention it costed me a bunndle). So I popped in the DVD and we watched all the episodes. It wasn't a pretty sight. We were laughing insanely the whole time, sometimes we burst out laughing for no apparent reason. As the night wore on, things only got wilder. By the time we finished the DVD, we drank about 20 16oz bottles of iced tea, two of the bathrooms in the house were occupied by 2 people who got sick, and the rest of us were hyper to no end. I didn't get a wink of sleep, and even now, the sugar still has a hold of me. Not to mention my room is a complete mess now(thats where we watched the DVD).

I greatly advise you do not do this in a group. But if you still want to do it, I greatly suggest this, don't do it in a group of 7.

Now, please excuse me. I still have 5 bottles of iced tea left, so I'm going to do the drinking game by myself now. XD
"Sometimes people are blind, even when they can see..."

Call me Angel, or AoA for short!!! ^__^
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Lol ok here is my story:

My brother and myself decided to play the drinking game with soda (bieng that we are underaged). He thinks its no big deal so he wanted to try out ALL the episodes as well. The worse and biggest mistake is that we decide to use Dr. Pepper instead of Coke or any other soda. We played the game through all of the episodes and wound up not only sugar high, but with a HUGE headache that no one can compare. In the end we drank a whole box of Dr. Pepper (The small 12 pack box of cans) except for one that was left.
Being the stupid and idiotic brother that he is, my brother decided to try to chug the whole last can of Dr. Pepper to finish off the whole box. He did and through up in the next two minutes. He was sick the whole night and the morning and had to miss school. (By the way Bear, he wants to thank you for giving him another day to study for his Math final :wink: ) As for me I had a terrible headache all that night, I didnt sleep at all, and because I didnt sleep at all at night, my body slept in school during Math and Geography.

It was fun.
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

*singing*I was on my way to bed, until I got high...

Oh, my bad.

Well,
1. I wouldn't suggest that you do this at night. Its best if you do this in the afternoon on a Saturday.

2. When I said a competition, I meant to say like, first, 8 people watch episode 1. Eliminate the 2 people who drank the least. Then, in episode 2, eliminate 3 people who drank the least. In the semifinals, eliminate the 1 person who deank the least at the end of episode 3. Finally, in the finals, eliminate the person who drank the least OR who puked the most. And then, crown your champion.

3. I'd suggest you try this with no more that 4 people.

4. Always have an extra person whos not playing to tally the scores and, if you can, have another extraperson serve the drinks.
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

i'm kinda lost.

by ur rules what makes u drink the least?

like claiming an occurence" see bear's starting post about this" or just going around in a turn?
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

I think drinking the least means... drinking the least, like maybe a sip, lol
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

I mean the person who drinks the least at the end of each episode. You can tell since you're gonna have a person counting how many glasses you've drunken.
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Well, that's not really fair, I wish I could really play this game... :x
I'm not allowed to drink coke or beer XD
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

Well then, use coffee.
Moonlight_Shadow

Drinking Game

Post by Moonlight_Shadow »

This sounds like a lot of fun. I am going to try this with a few of my friends....4 maybe. Most of them don't live where I do, so this will be difficult. I'm kinda scared though...We all have a hyper problem. My mom just bought a whole bunch of coke...So I guess I will use that. Or coffee...WEEEEE This is going to be fun. *runs off to print the first page* This would help with the rule and whatever ne?
The sun is in your eyes,
The sun is in your ears,
But you can't see the sun ever in the darkness,
It does not much matter to me...
I love Elk...and cookies lol ^ ^
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Yay, my mom's letting me drink some soda tonight! I invited 4 friends over; I don't have laxative though... Oh well, we only have 2 bathrooms, it wouldn't be a good idea :lol:
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
Wavemaster Minka
Player Character

Post by Wavemaster Minka »

I'm almost afraid to try this, but I'm going to. 8D I'm going to use soda and Koolade. *nodnod*
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Soda MIXED with Kool-Ade?

Anyways, I borrowed my friends Liminality Dvds, but we only got through one episode =P We all went home feeling a little... I don't know how to explain it...
(The name is ENDER!!!!)