UdeDen 3 brief summary

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

hmmm, I wonder what field Lycoris became? maybe Net Slum? that would make sense, because the quote of Helba's when Lycoris was deleted was something around "Lycoris the girl is gone, she will live on in my field, all is well, for the time being, your loss is great, Albeiro, but the Spear will only bring more suffering" and he gave it to Kamui as a break-up gift :'( and of course Aura would know, she's the God of the Internet, she can tap into any information she wants, as far as we can understand, she knows EVERYTHING (and Shippo thought she was powerful before XD) and i still have fan art of a male Aura too, but I don't have a scanner, his name's Takeru ^_^ his sign form is similar to Aura's color-wise, except he has short hair and he wears a shirt and shorts, in his game form, his hair is in a cute little part to the side, and he wears a cloak similar to Aura's, except more boyish, and the Infinity symbol is on his forehead ^_^ anyway, back on topic, the Wotan Spear must be how Morganna "dissembles" experimental AIs, because Aura's data went somewhere, so it's not exactly, "deleting" by the way, how does Hotaru's grunty destroy the spear? is it a super AI like Aura? lol i can see it (the Grunty unfolds all Aura style and glows in Morganna's domain in SIGN 26, making it all colorful, Tsukasa and co watches "Open your Heart, for Tears and Rejection, come to the grace, of Heaven's Eternal Fantasy" The Ultimate AI! XD)
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

CC told him to do so, and give him that spear, however, it was not something they made, but Morganna.

aa, the puchiguso becomes big ^^;; it slashed Kamui's Wotan Spear.
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

lol, that would be hilarious to see XD and yea, i kinda figured that anyway, so like i said before a long time ago, Morganna tricked them all!
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

oh! Now it makes sence! i remember a long time ago, someone posted a scan which showed a HUGE gruntie with stitches on it. So, that was from the third manga? I wonder how the image got here so early......
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Because most manga in Japan is serialized before it is compiled into a tankouban. They ran in the individual chapters in a magazine called Comptiq.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

scans will come next month XD *is too lazy*
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

they better, or Shugo and co. get banned/deleted! *holds up chibi Shugo, chibi Rena, and chibi Zelphi* "save us! squeee!" *puts Wotan Spear up to their necks and their eyes bug out* "oh crap he's serious!" "remember Brad, the clock is ticking" *fakes slashing them just to see them flinch and wimper* "heheheh"
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

un, ok ^^;;

Ouka, Mireille, Shuugo, Rena, Kamui
www.freewebs.com/subarunyon/piccie/udeden1.jpg

Kaz/Komiyan?, Hotaru, Balmung, Reki, Magi,
www.freewebs.com/subarunyon/piccie/udeden2.jpg

Cover scan
www.freewebs.com/subarunyon/piccie/udedenc.jpg

that intersting page
www.freewebs.com/subarunyon/piccie/end.jpg

I want to upload them with better qualities like... 1 mb per page, but my browser's just too slow >_< and for the ones offering their webspace, I appreciated it, but it's currently impossible with the speed of my browser ^^;
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

*shifty eyes*

*steals Shuugo away*

(he's so darn cuuuuute ;.;)

Thanks for the scans tho, Brad!
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Aww, Reki's so bishi! Nice scans........now i really can't wait for this to come out!
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

OOOOOOOoooo cute *hordes scans for himself, muahahaha!* oh, btw, did you guys know that Zelphi is BLONDE? WTF? shouldnt she have white hair like her mom? O.o
Rune

Post by Rune »

Perhaps she's blonde to distinguish herself from Aura as a separate and unique entity (the hairstyle and outfit can connect her to Aura enough-- somewhat superficial, but hey it works ;P )

....or one could get into the laws of hair color in anime/manga -- rather not though ^^;
Though you may not remember dreaming, something waits for you to breathe again...
- Evanescence, "Imaginary"
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

yea, that would be bad.. (remembers the Sailor Moon debate he got in about Chibi-Usa's pink hair) oh god.... anyway, the picture of Zelphi on the cover of the third manga: CUUUUUUUTE! OMG ^.^ we need more art of Zelphi! T.T 2 mangas worth is not ENOUGH!
Wavemaster Minka
Player Character

Post by Wavemaster Minka »

I feel the need to SQUEAL LOUDLY at how absolutly kawaii Mireille is. And Shugo is quite the cutie, also. =D Didn't really expect Ouka to look like that, though, she reminds me of Subaru now. ^.^;

And on the second one, is Balmung the dark-haired one in the background? We don't even get to see his face? >.<~! Magi's quite cute, though. ^-^ And Reki. I <3 Reki. *glomps*

*stares at cover* ....man, I must say, Kite/Shugo is probably my favorite bishi~

Man.... I can't WAIT for this to come out. *.* *waits in anticipation!!*
Eggplant of the Twilight
Player Character

Post by Eggplant of the Twilight »

*throws things* Garr! Balmung's face is hidden!
I'm the missing Twilight item, Eggplant of the Twilight.