"It Hurts"

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Flame Sage
Player Character

Post by Flame Sage »

heh, well I im sorda confused because in the 1st manga I read (.hack LOTT) it said on the back "Wow I can't believe my manga is going to become a show!"
Does this mean Manga was released b4 Cartoon? but thats not possable because you can download LOTT LONG before I even Heard of the manga. x.x Is .hack//LOTT (manga) THAT old?
Grunty Farming List:
Noble Grunty: 5
If you could attack gruntys, I would have slaughtered all Noble Grunty's from the planet!
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

0101 Data Bug 0101 wrote:heh, well I im sorda confused because in the 1st manga I read (.hack LOTT) it said on the back "Wow I can't believe my manga is going to become a show!"
Does this mean Manga was released b4 Cartoon? but thats not possable because you can download LOTT LONG before I even Heard of the manga. x.x Is .hack//LOTT (manga) THAT old?
You're stupid. The anime came out before the manga... ~_~;;
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
MaifunNoodle
Lowbie

Post by MaifunNoodle »

its true that we can download/buy alot of anime before the manga gets released, but usually manga is made and then the anime is made...its just how it is with the producers and stuff:a manga is produced by somebody, it becomes popular, gets turned into anime, other countries catch on to that anime, create their own dubbed versions or whatnot, and then sometimes the manga is released/translated in that particular country or whatever usually after the anime....i hope that makes sense...also, its very rare (sorta rare...) to just have the anime produced...its very expensive to make compared to doing manga format first...it can be almost like a test...popular manga=popular anime=profit...i think thats how it'd work.
"Cry 'HAVOC' and let slip the dogs of war"
"My head is nauseous-nyo!"
"You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of love."

Folk, don' t rely on me, for i have crappy subs...
Flame Sage
Player Character

Post by Flame Sage »

NO! It could have sworn it said it in there.. hold leme find it..
"This has been such a joy to work on, having so many more people supporting me than during my work on the first volume... Plus having this made into a cartoon!"
Its ok page 172 of the .hack//LOTT (Second Book)
Grunty Farming List:
Noble Grunty: 5
If you could attack gruntys, I would have slaughtered all Noble Grunty's from the planet!
MaifunNoodle
Lowbie

Post by MaifunNoodle »

exactly!! (thats what i tried to say...)
in japan, the manga is first then the anime..
*manga then anime*
"Cry 'HAVOC' and let slip the dogs of war"
"My head is nauseous-nyo!"
"You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of love."

Folk, don' t rely on me, for i have crappy subs...
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

MaifunNoodle wrote:exactly!! (thats what i tried to say...)
in japan, the manga is first then the anime..
*manga then anime*
But with .hack//DUSK the ANIME was FIRST. -_-;;
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

either way it doesnt matter, the Manga is what's canon anyway (looks at Anime) do you really want to include this peice of crap in your timeline anyway? pfft, Dark Aura my ass! *throws all DUSK anime in the world in fire* DIE!