tsukasa

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
ctfan

tsukasa

Post by ctfan »

heres a question.If Balmung and Sanjuro are from the SIGN series,is there apossibility of seeing tsukasa and the other 1 who play black rose
in DUSK?
the .hack series ROCKS!!!
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

No, apparently she quit. >_>
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Sepherioth
Player Character

Re: tsukasa

Post by Sepherioth »

ctfan wrote:heres a question.If Balmung and Sanjuro are from the SIGN series,is there apossibility of seeing tsukasa and the other 1 who play black rose
in DUSK?
This might be off topic but it makes me mad. :evil:

Mimiru is who you are thinking of and she dosen't play blackrose. She is another character.
I shall name him squishy and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy.
ctfan

Post by ctfan »

then how about tsukasa?

[Edited by Bear: Double post combined:]

when u said another character which 1 is she?
the .hack series ROCKS!!!
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Tsukasa (and Subaru) quit playing after SIGN (but I'm guessing they logged on for one day to join in the party in Unison). Mimiru, she probably stopped playing after a while too (anyone who can play an MMORPG for that long, kudos to you).
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Getting tired of an MMORPG is normal... but after about a year or so, you'll start to miss it so you log on and start playing again

Wouldn't Mimiru have missed it if she didn't play it for a long time?
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

well, in episode 27 of SIGN she did muse how Tsukasa gave the game meaning, and after he left she stopped playing so that she, Tsukasa, and Subaru can hang out together as a threesome of teenage girls kinda do "shop till you drop, girls!" "I dunno, the world...is so ludicrous" "blah blah blah, im important, everyone listen to me!" "Tsukasa, Subaru, shut up before i get Bear in here!" *a bear comes in and cuts up the screaming Tsukasa and Subaru* "um...not that bear -.-;" *she then realizes there's a freaking bear killing everyone in the mall so she runs*
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

YamiJared wrote:well, in episode 27 of SIGN she did muse how Tsukasa gave the game meaning, and after he left she stopped playing so that she, Tsukasa, and Subaru can hang out together as a threesome of teenage girls kinda do "shop till you drop, girls!" "I dunno, the world...is so ludicrous" "blah blah blah, im important, everyone listen to me!" "Tsukasa, Subaru, shut up before i get Bear in here!" *a bear comes in and cuts up the screaming Tsukasa and Subaru* "um...not that bear -.-;" *she then realizes there's a freaking bear killing everyone in the mall so she runs*
You lack grammar... try spacing things out, & using periods... It's hard to follow what you say.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

your not supposed to be able to follow, it's Jared brand humor, i said that the first time i made the mia/sponge joke ~_~