the warning is really creepy

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
koga
Lowbie

the warning is really creepy

Post by koga »

yeah have any of you ever read that creepy serious warning on the manual. Its perfect for the game. It says warning may cause disorientation loss of conciousness eplepic fits loss of awareness etc...
That is perfect for dot hack I think byt the way is there anyway I can hack my ps2 so I don't half to use a mem card to save. I don't have one don't want to spend the money and keep losing far in.
In a world were there is nothing but darkness then there must be a world of light
"Never lose hope"
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

Oh ho.... A word of.. advice, if you will--

We do not support any illegal activities involving .hack nor the gaming platform it is on, or really anything we could get in trouble for. Thus, I will have to say that, even if someone DOES know how to hack your PS2 to do as you have asked (though I believe it is a wasted effort), you won't be finding out.

Oh, and yes...

Do keep in mind that paying for the things you enjoy, such as Sony and Bandai products is a way of saying 'thank you'. Ripping them off, hacking, pirating, or otherwise 'cheating' is a kick in the face.

Plese refrain from asking such things in the future.
----------------------------------
"Sora KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!"

Don't hate me because I'm l337iful ;_;
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Quick addition!

If you don't want to save on a memory card, get the HDD! Then you can save straight to your PS2! :D

Have a nice day! ^___^/
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.