Intermezzo

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

It's still possible that someone deicided to skip past the monsters like Mimiru did, and maybe got there before her. But anyway, maybe they closed down the dungeon in the first place because of what happened to Mimika. Maybe since the data was corrupted, it caused some kind glitch or virus, so they had to close it down. It's possible.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

yea i guess that's true, what idiot decided these statues should be able to break anyway? I wouldnt be surpised if it was that Pigheaded Lios
Angel of the Apocolypse
Lowbie

Post by Angel of the Apocolypse »

YamiJared wrote:yea i guess that's true, what idiot decided these statues should be able to break anyway? I wouldnt be surpised if it was that Pigheaded Lios
LOL I wouldn't be surprised if it was him, too. He's not quite the brightest of the Admins.... :lol:
"Sometimes people are blind, even when they can see..."

Call me Angel, or AoA for short!!! ^__^
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

yea totally :D anyway, are there any other plotholes left to cover up?
Angel of the Apocolypse
Lowbie

Hm...... Can't really think of any right now.....

mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

I can think of one; how is it possible for Mimiru to skip past the monsters if the dungeon rooms are sealed off when a fight starts?
Angel of the Apocolypse
Lowbie

mannshjj wrote:I can think of one; how is it possible for Mimiru to skip past the monsters if the dungeon rooms are sealed off when a fight starts?
Angels theory: Since this takes place before the game, I beleive that feature was not added until the time in the games. With the new upgrades to "The World", they must have added the feature of the dungeon doors locking when the events in the games started.

YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

exactly, like how in the games you can only have 3 people in your party, yet when the SIGN crew was fighting the Dawn Wanderer, it seemed like they were all in a party together or BT's magic wouldnt be able to protect everyone, and also, it looks like you can interrupt someone's battle in SIGN, but you can't in the games, wierd, so the games and SIGN are alot different than we thought!
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

YamiJared wrote:exactly, like how in the games you can only have 3 people in your party, yet when the SIGN crew was fighting the Dawn Wanderer, it seemed like they were all in a party together or BT's magic wouldnt be able to protect everyone, and also, it looks like you can interrupt someone's battle in SIGN, but you can't in the games, wierd, so the games and SIGN are alot different than we thought!
But in the game, upon the moment before receiving Piros' member address, you interupt his battle.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

oh, well ok then, I think I did pretty well for someone who never played the games ^_^