.hack//LOTT on TV....THIS WEEK!

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Okay.

The dub was horrible. I was hoping it would be good since SIGN and the games, as well as Liminality, were nicely done, but....

UHG. GOD.

I'm going to MAUL whoever chose Shugo and Rena's voices...

*shudders*

I have lost faith now... X_X
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

well, Rena was OKAY, but Shugo, oh god he is SO dead! but y'know, did you expect a good dub from a dumb series? I'm only watching it because it's .hack//SOMETHING
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

i guess since so many people asked for it to be requested over and over and over to Ocean Studios (sp?) in Vancouver Canada about it * raises hand* i guess they would have just gave in to do it and pick random people off the street. (figure of speech)
TheUltimateTwinBlade
Player Character

Post by TheUltimateTwinBlade »

i think tom was the person at the very beginning of the first episode
Mirielle-wait a minute... thats no ordinary shark,thats an extremely rare version!
Ouka-a super monster custom-made for this event!
Mirielle-I WANT IT I WANT IT
Ouka-FINALLY A WORTHY OPPONENT
"::gasp:: PEPPY did you grow..BOSOMS!?"-pepper anne
SilverEyes
Player Character

Post by SilverEyes »

Ok, time for stuff. Shugo and Rena were irritating. Did anyone else think that Rena sounded a little like a valley girl? There was one thing, though...I had a little confusion with how they pronounced "mireille." Because it didn't sound like "Mireille" or "Mileiyu" to me. It sounded like ..."Mray" or something.

I think TwinBlade is right about "Tom" ...well, he might be. Unless there's another random male unnammed character that is not an NPC in there somewhere. Who would've thought that dude had a name...?
aisubeki mono no tame
ai o kureru mono no tame dekiru koto-Inuyashsa lyrics
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

YamiJared wrote:but y'know, did you expect a good dub from a dumb series?
I've seen some pretty dumb series, but at LEAST it had good voice acting! I was only expecting better because SIGN, the games and Liminality were well done, and was hoping they would do the same level of performance for UdeDen.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

well ok, I'll give you that, but hey, atleast they did Aura and Rena well, infact, the main problem I have with the series is Shugo's voice, everything else is fine, everything else is a problem with the show itself, I mean, they ruined Shugo's cuteness, how DARE they? they must die ^_^
TheUltimateTwinBlade
Player Character

SilverEyes wrote:I had a little confusion with how they pronounced "mireille." Because it didn't sound like "Mireille" or "Mileiyu" to me. It sounded like ..."Mray" or something.
I think they did this because [spoiler]Mirielle's real name in the real world IS in fact Mirei (sp?) so i think they had it said like that because thats how its pronounce in the real world[/spoiler]
the two things that irritated me in the series were Komiyan's voice, and how they translated OUKA (pronounced oo-kah, derived from the word Ookami which means Wolf) into Ohka ::shudder::
Mirielle-wait a minute... thats no ordinary shark,thats an extremely rare version!
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

TheUltimateTwinBlade wrote: the two things that irritated me in the series were Komiyan's voice, and how they translated OUKA (pronounced oo-kah, derived from the word Ookami which means Wolf) into Ohka ::shudder::
Ouka is pronounced "O-uu-ka." but you say it quite fast. Ookami is pronounced "oo-ka-mi," & there is a slightl difference ion pronounciation there. It her name was "Ooka" her name in hiragana would have a second o.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
TheUltimateTwinBlade
Player Character

oh my bad, so it IS indeed supposed to be pronounced like Ohka, or more like Ow-ka? im confuzzled :?
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

TheUltimateTwinBlade wrote:oh my bad, so it IS indeed supposed to be pronounced like Ohka, or more like Ow-ka? im confuzzled :?
Oh-Ka. (& that's enough on the pronounciation of her name)
krono7
Player Character

Post by krono7 »

Elk, are you a new moderator or something because you are really pissing me off. I think you just like having the power to lock stuff and whatnot. I do not think you are cut out to be a mderator. But that is jsut my opinion. Sorry about getting off topic.

Anyways, I agree with everyone else, they did ruin Shugo's voice. They should have found somebody a little better.
krono7 100 posts!!!
What an unusual bracelet.
I've never seen that before.
I can even smell the rarity!
Sniff Sniff.-Mireille Chan
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

krono7 wrote:Elk, are you a new moderator or something because you are really pissing me off. I think you just like having the power to lock stuff and whatnot. I do not think you are cut out to be a mderator. But that is jsut my opinion. Sorry about getting off topic.

Anyways, I agree with everyone else, they did ruin Shugo's voice. They should have found somebody a little better.
Oh... Your opinion is stupid. I don't enjoy locking, it pisses me off when I have to lock things, because people break the rules. It's called doing my job. Got it?

If I'm pissing you off then leave. No one asked you to be here. I am cut out to be a mod, since I meet all the requirements.
The only reason it seems that I'm lock-happy, is because I'm the moderator that is online more often than the other's.

Now, since it seems like this will be turned into an arguement, or just random Shugo's massacre complaints. this topic is locked.
Bear
Mr. Flibble's Very Cross

Post by Bear »

If you have a valid complaint about a moderator, bring it to me.

If you don't, and you decide to insult them for no good reason...you'll be surprised at how nice they seem in comparison. ^_^ Just a little note from me.

Ja~