.hack // LOTT (I Missed It!!!)

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Flame Sage
Player Character

.hack // LOTT (I Missed It!!!)

Post by Flame Sage »

*sighs* I just read the other post and I wasl ike OMMIGOD! *sighs* I can't believe i missed it, but thanks to my Digital Video Recorder (grins) I can just record it and then transfer it to a tape later ^^, I allready know how the first eppisode goes thanks to japenese versons, but how are the VAs?
Like was "Tom the gay guy" cut? What was cut / edited?
Grunty Farming List:
Noble Grunty: 5
If you could attack gruntys, I would have slaughtered all Noble Grunty's from the planet!
TheUltimateTwinBlade
Player Character

Post by TheUltimateTwinBlade »

nothing was cut, i DO NOT think Tom was the gay guy, i believe Tom is the person in the beginning of the first episode who was put into a coma, he had more lines that the gay guy anyway
Mirielle-wait a minute... thats no ordinary shark,thats an extremely rare version!
Ouka-a super monster custom-made for this event!
Mirielle-I WANT IT I WANT IT
Ouka-FINALLY A WORTHY OPPONENT
"::gasp:: PEPPY did you grow..BOSOMS!?"-pepper anne
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

eh, there's one thing the editors forgot to add in. I remember a topic here saying that after Shugo ran into those bouncy boobs :lol:, he fell down, and said, "It hurts." I did NOT hear that in the dubbed (which, btw, was HORRIBLE)
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
Flame Sage
Player Character

Post by Flame Sage »

yep XD They forgot the boobs, what would have been better was shugo touchin em >=) Anyway, tom (the supposed gay guy) shows up a litle bit more in the series, just briefly though. At the beach he walks up and says "Hi" then walks off, I was like LOL
Grunty Farming List:
Noble Grunty: 5
If you could attack gruntys, I would have slaughtered all Noble Grunty's from the planet!
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Flame Sage wrote:yep XD They forgot the boobs, what would have been better was shugo touchin em >=)
Actually, they kept the boobs =P Shugo just didn't say, "It hurts."
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)