OMG Balmung IRL!

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

OMG Balmung IRL!

Post by YamiJared »

because i'm evil I shall shatter the hearts of all Balmung lovers! IRL..

[spoiler]Balmung is a fat smelly anime fanboy *think comic book guy in simpsons*[/spoiler]

no kidding! read Dusk vol. 3 when it comes out! why did I do this? because I hate Balmung cultist :twisted: muhahahaha! *Mia throws sponges of death at Balmung*
Rectos Dominos
greensteeldragon
Player Character

Post by greensteeldragon »

SO you got some advance copy or something or is it out in japan now?
"I ALWAYS DRINK SAKE AT THE CHERRY BLOSSUM FESTIVAL! I DON'T CARE IF THE BUZZ ISN'T REAL--I CAN ROLE-PLAY BEING DRUNK!" -Balmung- dotHack//Legend of the Twilight
TheUltimateTwinBlade
Player Character

Post by TheUltimateTwinBlade »

its out in japan
Mirielle-wait a minute... thats no ordinary shark,thats an extremely rare version!
Ouka-a super monster custom-made for this event!
Mirielle-I WANT IT I WANT IT
Ouka-FINALLY A WORTHY OPPONENT
"::gasp:: PEPPY did you grow..BOSOMS!?"-pepper anne
Flame Sage
Player Character

Post by Flame Sage »

*screams*
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
It cant be true *sobs*
I know they showed a preview of balmung in 1, is he anything like the fat sweatty guy? >->;
Besides, I would rather follow the ANIME on that little portion "coughcough" because they never show balmung IRL XD

[EDIT: Tsukasa- *cuts out a number of 'o's so that it doesn't kill the page formatting anymore*]
Grunty Farming List:
Noble Grunty: 5
If you could attack gruntys, I would have slaughtered all Noble Grunty's from the planet!
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Well, in most cases, people's avatars look NOTHING like them (cept probably for Subaru...)

Kinda like how Sora's avatar looks just like an adult's...
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

En der wrote:Well, in most cases, people's avatars look NOTHING like them (cept probably for Subaru...)
... Subaru IRL and OL do not look alike. Maybe by hair color, but that's about it...

If anything, Tsukasa looks similar to her PC. And from what you can see, BT somewhat, IMO.
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

Mimiru looks like her avatar, she does more than Tsukasa/Ann does. YamiJared, could you scan (or provide a link or something) of Balmung's IRL player? (No, I'm not some insane Balmung fangirl, I just want to see this for myself. :wink: )
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

just go to the Helba's Gate website, in the third manga summary, he admits himself, and Flame, the Anime and Manga are different, but that doesnt mean Balmung has two forms O.o that would be cool! *imagines Balmung having the secret identity of a fat dude, and when he detects a pretty girl, he presses a button his watch "Go Go Bishie Rangers!" and suddenly becomes all hot XD*

http://home.austin.rr.com/tsote/dothack/helba_gate.html
Rectos Dominos
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

The wording isn't that good but from what I understood of it, they were in Net Slum, (The World) when Balmung said he was a Sys Admin. And Rena was just asuming (sterotyping) that he was a he was a big ol' fat guy, because most Sys Admin's were. You could be right about Balmung IRL, but we'll probably have to wait until vol. 3 comes out to find for sure.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

well, from what Austin told me (I'm buds with him, as you can see that I made the Novels page) Rena guesses what he's like and Balmung confirms it, besides, Balmung wasn't that hot to begin with, he's a butthole (the Balmung on this forums is 1337itful ^_^ *flutter flutter like bird, wheeee*) I mean woo, silver hair and wings, nothing that Lukk doesn't have, Tsukasa is so much better though, angsty! ^_^ *squeezes Lukk and Tsukasa in plushie form, and Elk just to finish the collection*
but back on topic, I mean, it's not that Balmung is offended or corrects Rena, because Balmung is the kind of guy who would
Rectos Dominos
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Post by End of a Shadow »

Balmung, guy on left corner with back towards the camera

http://members.lycos.co.uk/duskechoes/i ... ffline.jpg

Doesn't look fat to me...
.hack//Integral -- A .hack up-to-date information, discussion,
text-based roleplaying, gallery, store, giveaways, and more site!
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

Looks can be decieving. But then again, that certainly does not look fat.
Maybe hes on slimfast or sumthing.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Nope he looks pretty skinny. (Are those the characters in real life of the manga?)
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

=.= ok, note to self, must kill Rena for misleading me, sorry Balmung *plushifies and throws him in the Abyss, where Balmung can be heard screaming* DAMN YOU RENA!!! *Balmung's wish is granted when we find Rena's dead body in a ditch, Rena didn't really DO anything nayway*
Rectos Dominos
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Post by End of a Shadow »

In that photo from left to right I'm told its

Sanjuro, Balmung (back turned), Hotaru (long hair boy), Reki, Magi, Ouka, Mierlle, Rena, Shuugo, Kamui
.hack//Integral -- A .hack up-to-date information, discussion,
text-based roleplaying, gallery, store, giveaways, and more site!