brother and sister/ mysterie

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
redrose
Lowbie

brother and sister/ mysterie

Post by redrose »

if i'm not corrected pls tell me.

I have been thinking about one of the last episode shown. where shugo's sister disapears and then later in the real world he finds she is in a comma. Like what happen befor. so is the world repeating itself over again? And if so, will she be stuck in the world. but then i come to think if time is repeating itself shouldn't shugo be stuck in the world?
RedRose
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

No. Tsukasa was a special case, when other people go in a coma, they do not get stuck in the World like Tsukasa, the World is repeating the events of the games however, with the Second Coming of the Dot Hackers, Shugo is the heir of Kite's Bracelet, and Kite's Bracelet protects it's user from falling into a coma
Rectos Dominos
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

YamiJared wrote:Shugo is the heir of Kite's Bracelet, and Kite's Bracelet protects it's user from falling into a coma
I thought we allready determined that Shuugo's bracelet is NOT the same bracelet as Kite's?
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

It isn't....Shugo's bracelet is different from the Book of Twilight and ~Daybreak. (Note that the bracelet is actually called the book, as you don't even need to 'use' ~Daybreak to install it)
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

*sigh* the Bracelets have the same basic features, if they can both data drain and gate hack, then obviously they both protect their owners from Data Drain ~.~ besides, I only said "Kite's Bracelet" because that was the best way I could think of to get my point across
Rectos Dominos
redrose
Lowbie

Post by redrose »

o i see. then y is his sister the one in the comma
?
RedRose
MaifunNoodle
Lowbie

Post by MaifunNoodle »

i guess Rena' s in a coma b/c she was DD' d or whatever by the invincible-monster-ness-death-thing :roll: all of the glowy-red trip that was going on...and her disappearing-ness...i have the sub...so i don' t know exactly what happened...perhaps someone else?
"Cry 'HAVOC' and let slip the dogs of war"
"My head is nauseous-nyo!"
"You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of love."

Folk, don' t rely on me, for i have crappy subs...
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

well, the hacker kids were originally going for Shugo, but they accidently caught Rena, but she's just as good, because they could use her as bait to catch Shugo later, Rena is the weakest link, the reason Shugo continues to go on, if she were to die or something, Shugo would lose it.
Rectos Dominos
redrose
Lowbie

Post by redrose »

so i see. its as if there holding her for ransome to get what they want. o. but that bring me to another ?. I think it was Lord bulmag, well any ways he was telling them that he as head of it .haCK. had no clue about shugo and rena was being the recarnations, or him looking like Tsukasa was going to happen. That it was not a (umm... crap i forgot what it was called)
welll it wasn't suppost to happen.

sorry i can't write very well when i'm typeing.
RedRose
MaifunNoodle
Lowbie

Post by MaifunNoodle »

well, the other question would be going into all kinds of things; for example, Aura...(i guess :roll:) once again, perhaps someone who doesn' t have a crappy sub ver. :cry: ( maybe i should put something in my signature...)
"Cry 'HAVOC' and let slip the dogs of war"
"My head is nauseous-nyo!"
"You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of love."

Folk, don' t rely on me, for i have crappy subs...
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

yes, it was really Aura that gave Shugo and Rena the avatars of the legendary .hackers. she was able to do this because she has the ability to pose as a System Administator, and she was able to hide it from the real Admins so that they wouldn't know.
Rectos Dominos
redrose
Lowbie

Post by redrose »

o i forgot all about that. yes thats true.
sorry bout that
RedRose
Shuhei

Re: brother and sister/ mysterie

Post by Shuhei »

redrose wrote:if i'm not corrected pls tell me.

I have been thinking about one of the last episode shown. where shugo's sister disapears and then later in the real world he finds she is in a comma. Like what happen befor. so is the world repeating itself over again? And if so, will she be stuck in the world. but then i come to think if time is repeating itself shouldn't shugo be stuck in the world?
im not sure, but the people who did that to rena, intentinally meant to do that to shugo, but i guess accidentally it went to rena :roll: