are the knights good or bad

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
tara_fe88

are the knights good or bad

Post by tara_fe88 »

i only just found out about this show and i am a little comfused
life gets hard but never turn away from it. it can get better or worse but it will always change just stick with it and be your self no matter what!!
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

um, which show are you talking about? .hack Dusk? I assume so, since it's the only version being broadcast right now, the Cerulean Knights ARE hardasses, but they have good intentions, they're just doing their job by deleting illegal data, so obviously their goodISH, .hack doesn't really go by the traditional concepts of good and evil, it's all in the eye of the beholder, Kamui and her Knights are just doing their job, they aren't good or evil
Rectos Dominos
tara_fe88

said was twilight

Post by tara_fe88 »

it sade it was the Twilight. the episode i watched was where the .com hackers had sent rena to aurora

whats up with that winged guy and the leader of the knights. were they together or something and how old is Reki?

[edit by Elk: No double posting. *beats*]
life gets hard but never turn away from it. it can get better or worse but it will always change just stick with it and be your self no matter what!!
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

Don't double-post.

But anyway,

There's no "com" in .hackers. It's just .hackers

"Aurora"=Aura

The .hackers didn't send Rena there. A group of hackers who were after the lengendary .hacker "Kite" (In which Shuugo inheirited his avatar) kidnapped Rena to draw Shuugo out, knowing he would come for her.

"The winged guy" is called Balmung. He is a Sys. Admin, hired by CCcorp. Apperently he had a relationship with Kamui. (the leader of the Knights) As for Reki, I'm guessing about 20 so.
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

mannshjj wrote:"The winged guy" is called Balmung. He is a Sys. Admin, hired by CCcorp. Apperently he had a relationship with Kamui. (the leader of the Knights)
[spoiler]Balmung and Kamui used to date each other, but for some reason they split up.[/spoiler]

BTW, the name of show you're watching is called .hack//Legend of the Twilight. Sometimes we also call it by its fansub name, .hack//DUSK. Just thought I'd let you know to prevent any further confusion.
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Tara_fe88... You need to stick to one topic per topic... don't go off asking irrelivant questions, please? Thanks.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.