Liminality / Game Minor Loophole?

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Flame Sage
Player Character

Liminality / Game Minor Loophole?

Post by Flame Sage »

How does Mai and Tokuka get into Chosen Hopeless Nothingness? In the game's the field is locked, and as soon as Kite unlocks it, if it WAS possable to get down to the final depths of the dougen, it would be like a race...

Kite and Co --------------> Skeith
Mai and Co ------>Skeith

It wouldnt really make sense, and how come Mai and them didnt have to go though the dougen to get to skeith first?
Grunty Farming List:
Noble Grunty: 5
If you could attack gruntys, I would have slaughtered all Noble Grunty's from the planet!
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Re: Liminality / Game Minor Loophole?

Post by Elk »

Flame Sage wrote: It wouldnt really make sense, and how come Mai and them didnt have to go though the dougen to get to skeith first?
Did they have time to show Mai & whoever else was with her, running through it? Nope. Plus, it'd probbaly be abit boring.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

ALSO, here's a pretty obvious explaination! Mai's group gets to the Skeith because he's just kinda, chasing Aura, Aura wasn't IN the dungeon, so Skeith wasn't either! they met Aura WAAA! Seig goes in a coma! >< ok forget him, he's a loser. anyway, CC Corp is all like. "WTF is up with Chosen Hopeless Nothingness?" they lock it just in time. and mmkay, it's locked, but Kite hasn't killed skeith yet. the guy in the pink shirt has uber programming skillz since he works for CC Corp. not only do they log in as Seig, but they also make a copy of Seig's data from data tags wandering around in the world after Seig went in a coma. they try and replicate WTF happened since they got in through a backdoor in the system, they see Aura and Skeith, and yea, you know the rest of the story!
Rectos Dominos
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

I thought protected area's were made by Morganna, not CCcorp. CCorp didn't know anything about them, or even what they were. Kite is the only one who can get into protected areas, otherwise Helba would have done it. If you ask my sorce, this is from the .hack games, and LIMINALLITY easter egg's.
Flame Sage
Player Character

Post by Flame Sage »

I shuold have made myself clearer,
1. I ment Chosen Hopeless nothingness at the END of Liminality 1

2. It is LOCKED by CCCourp since in message boards (in game) a user called matience and said it is down for repairs.
Grunty Farming List:
Noble Grunty: 5
If you could attack gruntys, I would have slaughtered all Noble Grunty's from the planet!
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

Mannshjj: Morganna corrupts areas, which damages the Chaos Gate so that you can't access the level, so CC Corp makes them "Protected" so they can try and repair them. and obviously, CC Corp would notice that some of their feilds weren't working and that servers were decaying. Helba probably can't access them because Morganna really...really warped the data there. besides, what could Helba possibly even need there?

Flame: my theory did kinda assume that you were refering to the end of Liminality, so my theory still works anyway
Rectos Dominos
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

CCcorp DID notice! Lios says, (in the games) that the Sys. Admin's didn't know what these "protected areas" were, or how they got there. Yes, I understand that CCcorp did close Chosen Hopeless Nothingness down for matinence, but they do not have control over "Protected areas", which are caused by Morganna.
Cyral
Player Character

Post by Cyral »

Hmm.. I was thinking...

About that, when they were there.. but my question is.. where was Sieg and Mai when they were both Data Drained..

When I was thinking about it... I think they came before it became protected, and they saw Skeith.
Chongara love info to help big guy understand .hack, eh?
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

they went to Chosen Hopeless Nothingness, which is coincidently the area you go to fight Skeith in the games XD
Rectos Dominos
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

They would have to come after there was no protection or else they wouldn't have been albe to get though. I guessing they must have beat Kite to the chase, because the two parties never see each other.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

no, Mannshjj! Tokunowa (whatever his name is, pink shirt guy) SAID they were using a back door into the system to replicate what happened! they didn't go into the feild the normal way, they used the Admin Entrance!
Rectos Dominos