what happend to aura

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Lord Atanoon
Lowbie

what happend to aura

Post by Lord Atanoon »

in the final episode of hacsign tsukasa want to log out, and aura awake then skeith appear and thats the end, but what they do with aura why they live in the game without nobody care of she.

tsukasa and the other since that event not log in usually, but with skeith looking for aura what aura whas powerfull enoug to take care of himself or what.

Or they live in a unothourise area or what.
say me please.
Because you are a puppet... im a puppet.
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

Aura is an AI (Artificial Intelegence) she does not have an IRL persona, so she lives in "The World." Morganna was supposed to care for her, but she turned against her programming, and attacked her daughter (Aura) instead. Morganna had Aura's power constricted, so she could not defead herself against Skeith. Tsukasa and the others really couldn't do anything to protect Aura even if they did help, they're main objective was to enable Tsukasa to log out. (Which they did.) Aura runs from Skeith for about six months or so, after Tsukasa is able to log out, until she is data drained by Skeith in the end of .hack//INFECTION.
Last edited by mannshjj on Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

That's where the games come in. ._.;;
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Net
Lowbie

Post by Net »

Elk wrote:That's where the games come in. ._.;;
Yeah,(Elk sorry if this post doesn't come close to the topic) But why does Skeith chase after Aura(Other than Morganna wants her for some reason) in the game it looks like he has his own intentions
In Destiny Lies Fate, But In Fate Lies Destiny.
Gnosis
Lowbie

Post by Gnosis »

mannshjj wrote:Aura is an AI (Artificial Intelegence) she does not have an IRL persona, so she lives in "The World." Morganna was supposed to care for her, but she turned against her programming, and attacked her daughter (Aura) instead. Morganna had Aura's power constricted, so she could not defead herself against Skeith. Tsukasa and the others really couldn't do anything to protect Aura even if they did help, they're main objective was to enable Tsukasa to log out. (Which they did.) Aura runs from Skeith for about six months or so, after Tsukasa is able to log out, until she is data drained by Skeith in the end of .hack//INFECTION.
Is it really because Auras power already restained??

I just though that Aura isn't complety full in the end of SIGN. (The Appearance is so different between SIGN and Infection)
I suppose Aura get another programm (like Lycoris in AI BUSTER??))
Brad!? how is the translation for ZERO??
Nothing takes the past away, like the future
Nothing makes the darkness go, like the light
You're shelter from the storm
Give me comfort in your arm