recap pls

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
redrose
Lowbie

recap pls

Post by redrose »

i didn't catch the last episode i think it was # 7 .
could some one recape pls
RedRose
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

basically, Shugo and co. were running around looking for Rena as they figured out she was still in the game somewhere, Aura visited Rena's body in an unknown feild where all the comatose players were being sent, and Aura used her power to wake Rena up in the game, rendering her in a Tsuksasa state. Aura explained that people who went in a coma were put in a sort of trance and given a suggestion where they thought they were dead, but Aura removed the suggestion from Rena's mind and woke her up in the game, and that if the other comatose players weren't woken up, they would die in the Real World. Shugo and Co. were invited to an infected field by the hacker kids who snagged Rena and the other players, and sent an illegally modified monster with data from several different monsters. Shugo figured out that if they captured the monster they could scan it's data to figure out where Rena is and save her. but then Kamui and the Knights came and deleted it like assholes, and it kinda ended.
Rectos Dominos
Shuhei

Post by Shuhei »

shugo and ohka and mireille and hotaru were looking for rena in the mansion i think then balmung and sanjura appear then reki shugo accidentelly kisses reki then they show aura and rena talking to make a long story short: tehre are other players like rena in commas (i guess its a repeat of the twilight) reki is in a "romance" with kamui, and the hackers try to kill shugo or something i dont remmeber much it was 1 am :roll: :twisted:
Puppy
Lowbie

Post by Puppy »

We have a recap already, we don't need two :roll:
*Shugo* Oh look, a puppy!
*"Puppy* Growlithe!!! [does flamethrower]
*Shugo* Damn Pokemon cameos! Gotta catch 'em all!
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Puppy wrote:We have a recap already, we don't need two :roll:
Indeed.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.