Coma...

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
NiGhT~CrAwLëR
Lowbie

Coma...

Post by NiGhT~CrAwLëR »

Hello... Im noovey :oops: . Its sure that i do a lot of mistakes writingh this because i'm spanish XP. I love .hack// but i dont understand why are data drained orca and the other people... (Sieg, Kazu...) there's some reason???

PD: I hope that dont make a lot of mistakes xDDDD. I will do my best (Natsume) XD
Thx :oops:
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Well, welcome to the board.

First off, please make note to read the rules as a new member of the board. We don't normally allow intros, however... You have done an example of what we've been telling people to do for quite some time- introduce yourself in the first regular post you've made on the board. Great job. :D

As for your question- I personally think that it may have been that they were in the wrong place at the wrong time, for the most part. That, or they actively got involved with the issue with Aura, as doing so would be dangerous, since Skeith as chasing her.

I'm hoping I understood your question correctly. If you have any other questions, or need to clarify, feel free to let me know. n.n
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Wasnt Orca DD'd on purpose because he was about to recieve the braclet?
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

He was, seeing as he, Kite and the other witnesses, were ignored as they walked though the dungeon. I think it's safe to say Morganna has better things to worry about things to worry about than making sure the witnesses don't tell. As for Sieg, Kazu, i'm guessing they actually got in the way. (like confuse Skeith for a monster, and try to fight it) obcorse they couldn't damage Skeith, but it would be enough to distract him from catching Aura, which would result in they're data drain's. That's my theory.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

And we can forget all the other coma victoms that none of the series announce, including possibly some hackers that wanted to see whats so "forbidden" about the forbidden areas.
NiGhT~CrAwLëR
Lowbie

Post by NiGhT~CrAwLëR »

At first thanks a lot for answer my question ^^!
But... I thought that players are the Phases xDDD, but now I know that my theory wasn't correct xDD :oops:.

PD: There isn't noowvey xD there is Newbie :oops:
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Well Skeith is made out of Sora's data, if my memory is correct. But I think thats the only case.
NiGhT~CrAwLëR
Lowbie

Post by NiGhT~CrAwLëR »

I hope in the third game explain all... (In spain there are only two parts... in september arrives the third xDDD).
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Yeah the third game explain A LOT of info, cant skip that game.
FireDraconian
Legend

Post by FireDraconian »

No, Sora was just the first person Skeith drained. Sora is not Skeith.
"A friend... or perhaps, a foe. A meddler with a warning." -Helba, .hack//Infection
Cyral
Player Character

Post by Cyral »

Sora did get Data Drained, but his conciousness became the spear of Skeith.
Chongara love info to help big guy understand .hack, eh?
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

yea, pretty much what everyone said, in fact, if Skeith didn't DD Sora, he might of never of had that staff >.>
Rectos Dominos
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Well Skeith was not created untill Sora was DD'd so, I guess half of Skeith is made out of Sora(?)
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

No, the wand was there first when Sora was data drained, then Skieth appeared afterwards, so that would mean that, the body of Skieth was created by Sora, but he stayed in the wand.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Ok yeah that was the point I was trying to get across, I know that some part of Skeith was created from Sora but I didnt know which part