Coma...

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

well, since it's a computer world, appearances mean nothing, the process where Sora was DD'd and the Staff was created could be a cutscene in-game (arseloads of symbolism aside of course) and Skeith's body being made? that's kinda....wierd, why would Skeith's body need assistance in creation when it was intended to be made anyway, and Sora's being imprisoned in the Staff? >.> the body was obviously intended in the beginning so it could fight and gather data on death, but the Staff? i'm not sure, and there's the whole thing of how Skeith's Staff actually CHANGES with Game Updates, proving it's within the game's perimeters, unlike Skeith itself.
Rectos Dominos
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Yeah I get your point, so basically Skeith is part Sora(?)
NiGhT~CrAwLëR
Lowbie

Post by NiGhT~CrAwLëR »

In conclusion... Sora is part of Skeith.. and Skeith is the staff? XD because if the body of Skeith does not exist since he DD'd sora... but the Staff does exist... xD ufff... xD
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

So, if I can recall, Skeith's wand is made out of Sora's data, not his body. His body is just like a normal Phase, but his staff is made out of another players body.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

yes, Morganna was never planning on having the Staff in the first place. She just wanted to punish him for his betrayal, and I guess she picked the most horrible punishment in her data base, Crucifixation, I guess. I'm guessing Sora was trapped in the World at the point where he couldn't warp out so he could fully experience his punishment, and the Staff was made, then she summoned Skeith and granted him the staff, because, well, she probably felt that everyone who interrupted her goals should be punished, so she went after the SIGN crew to kill them all and stuff, and my most important peice of evidence that the Staff and Skeith are two different people: when you destroy Skeith, his Staff still survives. now hold up! This would of been different if players dropped their weapons if they died or something, but a weapon is considered part of their character data even though they must buy and earn them, despite the fact that they are different programs, but Skeith drops his in a totally different dungeon, not only proving that their seperate programs, but SKEITH WAS NEVER MEANT TO HAVE THE STAFF! wow, I think I've posted enough, I'll rest my case for today
Rectos Dominos
NiGhT~CrAwLëR
Lowbie

Post by NiGhT~CrAwLëR »

Oo|| WoW xD. But Sora isn't a part of Skeith?? When Morganna punished Sora he seems like to begin into Skeith... Perhaps, if the Staff is another program, the Staff was another player... xD I'm a little confused xD
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

Sora was trapped in the Staff. Skeith was summoned and took the Staff. Skeith was summoned not because Sora was trapped, but because AURA WAS AWAKENED. that's the best I can explain it >.>
Rectos Dominos
FireDraconian
Legend

Post by FireDraconian »

YamiJared wrote: i'm not sure, and there's the whole thing of how Skeith's Staff actually CHANGES with Game Updates, proving it's within the game's perimeters, unlike Skeith itself.
Changes? When did the staff change?
"A friend... or perhaps, a foe. A meddler with a warning." -Helba, .hack//Infection
NiGhT~CrAwLëR
Lowbie

Post by NiGhT~CrAwLëR »

YamiJared wrote:Sora was trapped in the Staff. Skeith was summoned and took the Staff. Skeith was summoned not because Sora was trapped, but because AURA WAS AWAKENED. that's the best I can explain it >.>
:D Ok Ok!! ^^ Thanks a lot ^O^! Then, Sora is in the Staff and he can't escape... I think that I understand all ^^! Thanks xD
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

Fire, in SIGN, the Staff is a Q, but in the Games, it's a Cross. and contrary to popular belief, it isn't a dubbing edit O.o
Rectos Dominos
NiGhT~CrAwLëR
Lowbie

Post by NiGhT~CrAwLëR »

But... what happened to Orca an the other people in coma?. They are trapped in the world same as Sora and Tsukasa?
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

well, not exactly, Tsukasa was able to wander the World freely, and Sora was conscious inside the Staff, and while the other coma victims DID get their minds sealed within the game, it was like they were sleeping, they probably didn't have dreams, though, since I doubt Morganna would waste time generating dreams for them. which brings up a point, couldn't Morganna have found other means of getting people out of the way? if she like, banned their accounts or something, then she wouldn't have the .hackers getting on her case about the coma victims. surely she could ban their accounts if she can make them comatose and keep them logged in, but she didn't, meaning she has some sort of purpose for the coma victims. but what could it be?
Rectos Dominos
BeoKnight
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by BeoKnight »

SORA WAS NEVER DATA DRAINED. Morganna used sora's data to create Skeith's Staff or Red wand or watever u call it. :?
Balmunk:
If you are the one who did this, I swear i will, Kill You!
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

BeoKnight wrote:SORA WAS NEVER DATA DRAINED. Morganna used sora's data to create Skeith's Staff or Red wand or watever u call it. :?
....Thus he was data drained, & his data was rearranged. :roll:
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Purpose of comatose people: Storyline! Think about how interesting it would be if the plot was about a game that bans your account! They really don't serve a purose, unless Morganna watched the Matrix, in which case they are a source of energy :3. Anyway, they really don't serve a purpose.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.