Reana

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
redrose
Lowbie

Reana

Post by redrose »

In the world Reana is back and where she started. But Aura disapears right after reana sends shugo the message. Dose this mean Reana is out of the comma.? this confuses me. and i've thought about it for a while. someone give me there thoughts.
RedRose
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

No I think that Rena is still in the coma, even when Aura disapears, but I could be wrong.
redrose
Lowbie

Post by redrose »

o i see. thanx for your thought
RedRose
Mitskie
Lowbie

Post by Mitskie »

i highly doubt rena being out of her coma
peachy...peachy...Pitch
tee hee^_^
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Yeah if she did then they would probably show her out of her coma, since that is an important prospect.
redrose
Lowbie

Post by redrose »

yes you both do have a point. sorry i never thought off it
RedRose
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

Yes, basically Rena is like Tsukasa right now, she's awake in the World, but not in the Real World, she can wander around the area where she's trapped, but she can't really LEAVE and whatnot, and she can smell and taste and stuff o.o
Rectos Dominos
redrose
Lowbie

Post by redrose »

o thats true . i never thought bout that. thanx
RedRose
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

No problem, but she is somewhat different than Tsukasa because she WANTS to go, and Tsukasa didnt, which kept him in the world. How would Rena be able to get out with Aura awake, and her wanting to leave?
redrose
Lowbie

Post by redrose »

I'v thought about hat. my conclusion is Aura is the awakeing. Tukasa was not wanting to leave so there for he did not. but reana wants to so there would only be one thing in here way. the hack kids
if they trick or shugo can not find where she s ( wich he probable will) that would be the only problem.
Shugo should be able to find here if geven time. because reana sent him an email.
Give it time and she will leave with help.
RedRose
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

well, what about the coma victims in the games or Sora? surely some of them wanted to leave! Tsukasa was a special case, the others can probably only be set free if their captors are defeated or something (Morganna, hacker kids) and in the new episode last friday, the kids said they increased the Security, that could help Rena from logging out. maybe, they can't wake up until they actually log out the traditional way, if Rena was to get to a Chaos Gate and use it, she might wake up, but she's in a dungeon with no exit, and her ability to gate out was removed. also, Aura's access to the server was cut off, so she can't help Rena (despite the fact that she's the Ultimate AI. WTF? GRRR >.>) of course, Tsukasa was forced out of the game in Net Slum by Helba during that massive player eject, and the coma victims during the Twilight Incident were forced out of the game when the World was reborn after the Corbenic battle, but that doesn't disprove my Chaos Gate theory
Rectos Dominos
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Which leaves the question, How will she log out? I believe that Shugo has to defeat whatever is keeping her in really.
redrose
Lowbie

Post by redrose »

true. but if i reacall correct aura was opening a gate befor the hacker intervered
RedRose
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

well, actually it wasn't a gate, it was an email attachment that Shugo could use with his Bracelet to Gate Hack to the area Rena is trapped in, and if you all want to know how Rena logs out...

[spoiler]well, when Aura woke up Rena, she added a program to her character data that can only be used in conjunction with the Bracelet. The Hacker Kids are simply following the instructions of a Vagrant AI that was originally a failed clone of Aura. the AI abandons the Kids and goes crazy and starts ripping The World apart, and after Shugo destroys it, the virus the AI implanted goes off and the World is going to blow, killing everyone currently playing the game, meaning ovr 2 million people will die! A red Chaos Gate is created by Rena's program, and together, Rena and Shugo enter it and go inside the very core of the World's Programming and reboot it, saving the entire World! and yea, mmkay[/spoiler]
Rectos Dominos
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

0.0' M'kay Got it heh, I am not a real big fan of LOTB so I didnt really know too much, but thanks.