A new Phase??!!...

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

well yea, Maha is a Phase, but I'm not sure she counts since she isn't even in her Phase Form >.>; but ok, I guess your right, but this THING you showed us is not a Phase, there's only 8, and this isn't one of them, because, you never fight it in the game, it doesn't warp you to that corrupted feild when you fight it, it can't put people in comas, and it's summoned before Skeith, which is impossible >.>; of course, Maha is an exception, because Maha is really different from the others in several ways, like having actual AI >.>
Rectos Dominos
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Well for the Phase type question, I thought phases were to just classify a Data Bug that was really strong for the games to be more organized. In SIGN they wouldnt call it a phase, just a Data Bug. And I know Skeith is a phase, but I thought just for the games or something like that.
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

You don't need spoiler tags in this forum, Night~Crawler. Just a quick reminder.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

wow, Tsukaru, looks like someone didn't read the Liminality 4 Easter Egg XD Data Bugs were edited game monsters that acted as Morganna's self defense, and the Phases, well, they're part of Morganna herself, they are her physical avatars in the World, and not only that, the Phases were intended to be part of a program that would help complete Aura's programming, like how Maha was supposed to gather data on Love >.> if you need more info, Tsukaru, then please whisper me.
Rectos Dominos
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Heh sorry I didnt buy that quite yet ^^;; Ok I just heard of a phase from another game and I thought it was like the title "Boss" Where they just give them a special name to be more organized.
NiGhT~CrAwLëR
Lowbie

Post by NiGhT~CrAwLëR »

Ahm ok... That thing isn't a phase xDDD but Maha... well in 4th game explain it... xDDD But that thing seems a phase T.T!! :( XD
Tsukasa wrote:You don't need spoiler tags in this forum, Night~Crawler. Just a quick reminder.
Ok... sorry óò ._.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

So we all mostly agree that this thing is a phase, but not one of them in the games?
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

No, it would have to be a data bug, if it was a phase, it would be a whole lot stronger, and the players would go though the whole motion of the "A" tone and all that stuff.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

yes, true. this is nothing more than a data bug, but it's not a super powerful data bug, or...a Phase, or a Boss Data Bug or something, this is JUST A DATA BUG!
Rectos Dominos
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Well all phases are Data Bugs, just special ones so its like an in between Data bug and phase.
NiGhT~CrAwLëR
Lowbie

Post by NiGhT~CrAwLëR »

But this "data bug" can delete some parts of the dungeon... The others data bug can't do this type of things...
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

No, other data bugs can delete/corupt the fields and dungeons. In the games, when you go to a corupted field, there's patches of data missing, from the field, dungeon, ect. (the oddly colored patches that have 1's and 0's)
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

everyone, this is a NORMAL data bug! >.< and technically, the Phases aren't special data bugs or anything, they are part of Morganna herself, like arms or something. Besides, it would make more sense if Data Bugs were made from putting peices of Phase data in normal monsters like hte Liminality 4 Easter Egg said
Rectos Dominos
Net
Lowbie

Post by Net »

YamiJared wrote:everyone, this is a NORMAL data bug! >.< and technically, the Phases aren't special data bugs or anything, they are part of Morganna herself, like arms or something. Besides, it would make more sense if Data Bugs were made from putting peices of Phase data in normal monsters like hte Liminality 4 Easter Egg said
By destroying skeith you give birth to Cubia
In Destiny Lies Fate, But In Fate Lies Destiny.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

erm...not really, but kind've. Cubia was always there, waiting to delete players that are hurting the system, whenever Kite uses data drain, a peice of leftover data is fed to Cubia, and Skeith kinda pushed the limit, and Cubia saw Kite as a threat to the system, since Skeith is part of the system.
Rectos Dominos