When will .hack//LIMINALITY be on tv

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Yeah but like I said, watch out for rip offs, dont spend as much money for one DVD when you can buy the games for a little bit more.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Xhacker wrote:If you try to search for the dvds in the net, sometimes they might be sold seperately, so you won't have to buy the games.

(Ahh, finally, I'm a Legend ^_^!)
To obey the company laws, you CANNOT buy them seperately!

(You're a legend because you & En Der had "pm chats" on topics; not because you posted honestly. -_-;; )

..Yes.. buy the games! That's how you see them.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Actually, the Japanese versions of the game, rather than having a dual language option, have a mode called 'Parody Mode'.

This is where the cast in the game goofs off and pretty much mocks the game instead of doing their actual lines and whatnot. It's pretty silly, from what I've heard. :>
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Shuhei

Post by Shuhei »

what kinda question is that? :shock: the .hack//Liminality OVA's comes with the ps2 game series
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

There's no need to post responses that have already been said... ^^;; If you've been through rest of the thread, you would've seen that... I think two other people have said that before you.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
speedbye7

Post by speedbye7 »

I'll try that then.