Key Words on DVDs

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
greensteeldragon
Player Character

Key Words on DVDs

Post by greensteeldragon »

I don't own the games so I can't try them out but do they have any significance? What I am talking about is the key words (or bright orange words) on the back of the dvd's. One of the sets (of words) has to do with the episodes they contain but the rest I don't know why they are there.
"I ALWAYS DRINK SAKE AT THE CHERRY BLOSSUM FESTIVAL! I DON'T CARE IF THE BUZZ ISN'T REAL--I CAN ROLE-PLAY BEING DRUNK!" -Balmung- dotHack//Legend of the Twilight
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

they're just bonus areas you can go to for rare items. that's pretty much it.
Rectos Dominos
Alucard Drake

Post by Alucard Drake »

ther wried thing is ive tryed them but nothing is rare in the area
there is no life with out death, no yin with out yang, no light with out darkness, and no love with out hate. This is the meaning of balance you can never change it...
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Alucard Drake wrote:ther wried thing is ive tryed them but nothing is rare in the area
Eh, I don't think they ALL have rare items; just a few, if any. Like YamiJared said, they're just existing areas in the game that you can access. Nothing more, nothing less.

However, if you're talking about Delta Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground or Theta ... I forgot the keywords to the upside-down dungeon in episode 14. Anyway, those really are the only "special" areas mentioned in SIGN.
Alucard Drake

Post by Alucard Drake »

yeah but only those cuz i mean you can gain silver gruntys there and golden grutyes there and even a little movie some times and i mean a a couple of minutes from the episodes and there are a totlwe of i thin 5 maybe 4
there is no life with out death, no yin with out yang, no light with out darkness, and no love with out hate. This is the meaning of balance you can never change it...