.Hack//AI Busters

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Dejiko
Player Character

Re: question

Post by Dejiko »

Furik wrote:
Shadow Rose wrote:what is buster ai
Uhm... read above!! @_@
that was rather pointless...

.hack//AI Buster is the Novel series that hasn't been published in the US, and I don't think it will be either, it basically takes place when they were Test Playing "TheWorld" and such, which leads off into the series of .hack//SIGN, and so on and so forth, if you need more infor on it, send me a PM and I'll info search about .hack//AI Buster

not to mention I'm going to buy the japanese novel and translate it

@__@ at least I know what class I'm taking in my softmore year of highschool, Japanese, here I come!
Pilot: say Billy, have ya ever seen a grown man naked..?

Billy: .. Oo;; .oO( WTF?! )
echelon
Lowbie

Post by echelon »

I'm *FINALLY* going to try to get to those this Monday-ish. I'm sorry for putting it off so long, Alucard.

How did you buy these, BTW? I would very much like to have them myself.

On another note, I just got a private Japanese sensei, and I'm hoping this will expediate my learning of Kanji.
boku wa... koko ni iru. What if there is no terminal...?
alucard
Player Character

Post by alucard »

Don't worry Echelon, you can take your time :wink:

I bought my with nippon-export.com . In fact, I bought AI Buster and Zero :lol:

good luck for translating AI Buster :wink:
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen
HackMasta
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by HackMasta »

Hello what is the .hack//Ai buster thingy??????????????
Im da HackMasta! yo.....Single......The forums rule. .Hack//sign every Saturday on Cartoonnetwork@12:00 am
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

HackMasta wrote:Hello what is the .hack//Ai buster thingy??????????????

A novel.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
HackMasta
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by HackMasta »

Oh yeah and good morning to you Elk
Im da HackMasta! yo.....Single......The forums rule. .Hack//sign every Saturday on Cartoonnetwork@12:00 am
DarSpirit

Post by DarSpirit »

If I'm not mistaken, .hack//AI Busters is a story about how Orca and Balmung became Orca of the Azure Sea, and Balmung of the Azure Sky. About how they defeat the suposed "undefeateable" "One Sin" virus.
Kiekan
Lowbie

Post by Kiekan »

Yeah, but there is more to it than that. It also shows what happens to a System Administrator, named Albireo, when he meets up with an early vagrant AI named Lycoris.
alucard
Player Character

Post by alucard »

and there is Morgana in this novel too :)

That's the first time we can see her.

/me has still not found anyone able to translate it ....... :cry:
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Tsukasa, the peanut butter mod, can translate... but he hasn't been on here for a while (I think :? )
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
DarSpirit

Post by DarSpirit »

Kiekan wrote:Yeah, but there is more to it than that. It also shows what happens to a System Administrator, named Albireo, when he meets up with an early vagrant AI named Lycoris.
From what I understand, Albireo is the creator of the One Sin, and Balmung and Orca are forced into a confrontation with him.
Kiekan
Lowbie

Post by Kiekan »

I don't think thats correct. Albireo is a System Admistrator working for CC Corp. At the time, he is the strongest player around. Because he is so strong, Balmung and Orca try to recruit him so he could help them beat One Sin. But being stubborn, Albireo makes them fight him. Since they lose, he doesn't help.
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

En der wrote:Tsukasa, the peanut butter mod, can translate... but he hasn't been on here for a while (I think :? )
It's called school, finals, final projects, injuries, conventions, and (two) broken computers. :p

I'll be be back up to speed soon.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.