Any Girls here that play games?

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
NobleAlmasy
Player Character

Any Girls here that play games?

Post by NobleAlmasy »

Are there any girls here that play games of watch anime? If so please tell me ^_^
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

Do you mean "play games or watch anime"? Lol,well I play games,both rpgs,survival horror,fighting games and action games.I'll just name a few that I can remember from the top of my head.Um...Metal Gear Solid,Resident Evil,Soul Reaver,Kingdom Hearts,Chrono Trigger,Breath of Fire series,Final Fantasy series,Devil may cry,Zone of the Enders,Galerians,Bloody Roar,Dark Stalkers,and Megaman X4.Ok,that's all I can remember ^^;; Hope that answers your question.
Nanaki Tsukasa Mikage
Player Character

Post by Nanaki Tsukasa Mikage »

I'm a girl. And anime and video game are practically my life.

We're not all girly wearing dresses and makeup watching soap operas, ya know. ;D Truth be known I am very anti dress/makeup.

But yeah. :P And I know many other girls who do as well.
http://ayashinoceres.proboards15.com/ =X AnC fans, join. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LMFAO
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

I'm a female as well... no big deal. :roll:
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Why do guys make a big deal about girls playing video games? It's not like it's an uncommon occurrance, you know. o.o;
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
error
Player Character

Post by error »

I'm a gir.... wait no i'm not. Damn.
[The Adventures of Dane and Chase] <- Click the linkie, I dare you.
NobleAlmasy
Player Character

well..

Post by NobleAlmasy »

It's good to know that its not just guys playing games and watching anime, because thats how it is over where i live, nobody here but me and a few other people (who are my friends ^_^) play games and watch anime, it saddens me inside. But at least i get to play them :twisted:
MithrilKatanaX
Player Character

Post by MithrilKatanaX »

i tryed to get my girlfriend to watch some anime with me, but she thinks anime is "silly" and didnt understand how it is an art form... i had to quickly silence her heathonistic speach, so i told her "no you dont get it" and kissed her before she could argue... we never got around to watching anime that night...
Zippy Zion
Player Character

Post by Zippy Zion »

So... are any of you girls over 16... and if so will you marry me?

J/K ^_^

Its kinda a big deal... not may geeks find common intrests with girls... not that video games can build a relationship or anything ^_^
MithrilKatanaX
Player Character

Post by MithrilKatanaX »

hahaha! thats so true! im really a geek and a dork too, but even though i dont like to call myself a "punk" i like punk rock and am sorta into the punk lifestyle so it kinda balanced out when i met my girlfirend... -sigh- i miss her, shes in flordia for the next 10 days while im stuck here in nothern illinois... blah!

i think thats its sad that more women/girls/females dont get into video games and anime, you dont actually meet them very often, just at places like this...
Nanaki Tsukasa Mikage
Player Character

Post by Nanaki Tsukasa Mikage »

I live in Manhattan, and though we have Chinatown, best place for fansubbed anime, I have really 2 anime fans that like it a much as I do. I got a few friends into a few of them.

But sometimes I wish I knew more people IRL like me, so we can go visit eachother and watch hours of anime until our brains explode. ;-; No one I know likes to do that. xD They all like to listen to music and.. hang out. e.e Not that I don't, running around streets with a bag on your head is fun!! But it gets lonely sometime when you're the only one of your friends carrying manga in your bag and drawng anime in your free time. x.x;
http://ayashinoceres.proboards15.com/ =X AnC fans, join. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LMFAO
Zippy Zion
Player Character

Post by Zippy Zion »

I know that feeling...

but I run around the woods here in Maine so i'm lonely all the time... the pickings for freinds up here is slim... youre lucky to just be around people...
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

Aww..you poor boys XD Over where I live,we have a bunch of kids who love anime and video games.Hell,the damn school even has its own anime club.Except I dont go to it,I have a job :P And mainly the friends I hang with,are girls that love different animes.From Excel Saga to Battle Angel Alita.
Ruby Red Rose
Player Character

Post by Ruby Red Rose »

I can never understand why some people say girls are rare in geekdom. I mean...over half the time I run into someone I don't know who's into anime or gaming, it's a girl!

Admittedly my roleplaying group (dungeons & dragons 3rd ed, in case you were wondering - and yes, we're all anime and/or gaming geeks as well) is mostly guys, but that's just because most of the gals I know were already in groups. :roll:

Tskasa's right...I am female, and I watch anime, game, and rp. So what? It's not a big deal, or uncommon. Haven't you ever been to A-kon's cosplay? Cosplay is a major sign of anime fandom, and there were more girls than guys last year, if I remember correctly.
Due to circumstances beyond your control, you are master of your fate and captain of your soul.
MithrilKatanaX
Player Character

Post by MithrilKatanaX »

i dont got to lots of stuff llike that, so for me it is rare to talk about anime to a girl and have them know what im talking about, its the same with games...