H-o-w-d-y

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Vanguard~Wind

H-o-w-d-y

Post by Vanguard~Wind »

Hm, well hey there. My first time ever doing something like posting stuff on a message board, cause I never have really joined one before until now. I guess .hack got to me. Yeap...thats about it...Hope to get to know the entire group better, and ill just be here waiting for the .hack game...My name? my real name is too humiliating to tell anyone. Maybe you needa squeeze it out of me. Definately a male.

Guess I should hi the sac...Chinese new year parade to goto tomorrow...needa bust my lion dancing...NIGHT!

Your Friend,
!~Wind 8)
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Welcome to the board, Vanguard! You don't mind if I call you that, at least, do you? That's going to drive me -nuts- if I start calling you 'Wind', because I'm such a huge Kaze fan from FF:U that it's only going to confuse me that much more. @.@ *flails*

Anyway. Welcome to the insanity. n.n Don't forget your hardhat. You never know what kinds of bricks or rocks might fly around here. n.n;;
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

If any bricks go flying, they'd be coming from Tsukasa's direction :P

Rocks, however, are fair game.

And PK stickies are my specialty, though I can't say what direction they'll come from o/~

I -am- a Ninja, after all ~.~
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Sora's right, bricks are my specialty. n.n However... I usually have good reason to throw 'em. ~.~ I try to, at least. :p
Vanguard~Wind

Post by Vanguard~Wind »

Sure...call me Vanguard or whatever alias the flow of time will create for me. Slow night, dying from insomnia...thats possible right? =P FF:U! *high five*...does anyone know the official decision of ff11, wheter or not its going to appear in the states?
Vanguard~Wind

Post by Vanguard~Wind »

*grabs a hard hat* plz dont hurt me...i come in peace? ;_;
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

No clue on FF11, though it'd be neat to see it here. Especially if it's brought out on PC. I don't think I'd play it on a PS2. But I gotta play Quad Mist on the network. That would be -so- cool. *.*

And I'm a huge FF:U fan. n.n I went to a con last weekend, and didn't come home from the dealer's room except for this... -stack- of FF:U OCCS cards (that's the CCG for the series). *.* I finally got my Kaze card. I'm quite happy. n.n But I don't have the Soil card. c.- Oh well. n.n I'll eventually get it.

We're harmless. Really. Despite what people on here may say. PK stickies don't hurt. They're just highly amusing. ....to everyone else. -_^
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

*gets out the Popcorn and watches Sora the Ninja poke at Vanguard*

... man... good stuff.
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Rhyste wrote:*gets out the Popcorn and watches Sora the Ninja poke at Vanguard*

... man... good stuff.
Wahahaha!

<peter puppy>
Better 'n pro wrestlin'!
</peter puppy>
Vanguard~Wind

Post by Vanguard~Wind »

Speaking of conventions...ax 2003, anyone of you plan on going? Never seen much of FF:U, but reading about it makes me unstable, wish i had saved my new years money
Vanguard~Wind

Post by Vanguard~Wind »

I said I came in peace...*points to the ground* your shoes untied....*runs*
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

I think we need some beers while we watch this... "incredible" fight of "great" proportions...

.................................................... *coughs*

Right, well...
Gearhead
Player Character

Post by Gearhead »

Here's the info that I have heard...

FFXI will probably be coming out in the US for the PC, simply because Sony has shot itself in the foot and apparently decided it likes the sensation. They will be skiing on the powdery slopes of Mt. Dhoom before Sony ever releases the hard drive for the PS2.

Square's main task will be setting up a network to run the game, since Sony isn't giving them any servers to run from. This is actually a good thing, since Sony has demonstrated that it has no idea how to make an enjoyable MMORPG that isn't an exercise in B&D D&D.

How can I say that the game is coming?

Why else would Square have been hiring GMs bilingual in English and Japanese?
~ Resident Voodoo Techie ~
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

*looks at your sig* Is the girl in glasses, Red Ring Rico?
Vanguard~Wind

Post by Vanguard~Wind »

*stops and grabs a broom* HAH! take this! *sweeps the floor and causes a cloud of dust to appear* This should help my getaway! *runs*

Thanks for the info Gear, dont mind me callin you that do you? It quenched my thirst