New Member... ^.^

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
AB_FireFox1_Khn

New Member... ^.^

Post by AB_FireFox1_Khn »

Hello all ... let me introduce myself ... My name is Adam, ..... yes .....

....... silence ...... yes .....

I am creating my avatar ... any restrictions on the char? ... does it HAVE to be from .hack series ???? ... reply ...i'll wait right here ..... yes ........ yes..... wait ..... yes .....
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

O-oi, kora!

It's my job to be creepy! O_O Stop stealing my schtick!! >.<;

And, as far as avatars go, they don't have to be from .hack specifically, no.

And, Welcome!

And, I'm moving this thread to the Babble Board, because that's the place for introductions ^^; this is for discussion.

^~^
Asmaria
Player Character

Post by Asmaria »

Hi! :D Nice to meet you. And I wouldnt' think it would have to be. Runegrey has an FF:U icon for his. :)
Durhi - Retarded puchiguso
AB_FireFox1_Khn

Ok ... now Actually reading the other posts....

Post by AB_FireFox1_Khn »

Ok ... no need to reply to that last one .... I checked the other boards and it seems that I CAN have a non- .hack char for my avatar .... I will get to work ... anyways ... I read a poll that made fun of Americans seeing the . hack series ... And I must say ... oh well ... I am american myself .. but knew about the . hack series before my comrades ....

*Note Well* { If don't wanna hear a boring story .... skip this part}
Well ... My friends and I were talking about new animes that were coming to our shores, us being artists ourselfs....we apreciate a good anime here and there ...so anyways ..a friend mentioned .hack sign ...and it's coming to Cartoon Network :shock: ( http://www.CartoonNetwork.com ) so ... the first thing I thought to myself was, " My world of refuge is ruined !! " ..... oh well .... there's always ACTION channel .... oh well... :roll:
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

Actually, most of us are American as well ^^;

And, believe it or not, the dub on Cartoon Network is very good! The second episode premiered an hour ago, and I watched it, and loved it ^^ It's done very very well. It would befit everyone to not be so biased against dubs, I think, because many, like .hack//SIGN, are done beautifully.

And trust me, it's not as obscure as we fooled ourselves into believeing n.n; the number of artists and cosplayers I met doing .hack related things is somewhat ridiculous for something that should have been obscure when it was just in Japan.
Gearhead
Player Character

Post by Gearhead »

I have to agree with Sora here. I've heard far, far worse dubs in my time, and if the dialogue sounds a bit off in these early episodes.. well.. Tsukasa wasn't making a great deal of sense in the opening episodes anyway.
~ Resident Voodoo Techie ~
Asmaria
Player Character

Post by Asmaria »

I freaked out when I first heard the dub, but that's my standard response. It was more like a reflex than anything else, I bet no matter how good it was I would have freaked out over someone.... but compared to things I have heard, yes, the dub of .hack//SIGN is incredibly good. At least everyone can act. :) My opinions on whether or not certain voices fit though, are my own, and so are biased. n_n;_v
Durhi - Retarded puchiguso
Jetfire99
Player Character

Post by Jetfire99 »

You lucky americans and your Cartoon Network. x.x God knows when it might get to Canada >.> if ever oh well looks like I'm waiting on the DVD's >.<
As the Rain falls...
I close my eyes...
And dream of rings...
spinning in the darkness....

-An unknown Hunter
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

You lucky americans and your Cartoon Network
Hey, you had ReBoot on YTV when we had nothing! C_C_

^o^
Gearhead
Player Character

Post by Gearhead »

Must.. resist... Gilbert and Sullivan...
~ Resident Voodoo Techie ~
Yahiko

Post by Yahiko »

Sora wrote:
You lucky americans and your Cartoon Network
Hey, you had ReBoot on YTV when we had nothing! C_C_

^o^
Well, we did eventually get ReBoot. Did they finish Season 4? It seemed like it ended quite abruptly.. but I don't really remember. Sorry if I'm way off.

"Gravitation is the force of attraction.. it obeys no logic and no reason. It's not fate, it's GRAVITATION."
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

*happily watches Dangermouse while downloading season 2 of Quantum Leap, and planning on downloading eps of Monk*
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

Well, we did eventually get ReBoot. Did they finish Season 4? It seemed like it ended quite abruptly.. but I don't really remember. Sorry if I'm way off.
Season Four was actually a pair of movies, cut into episodes. which is why it ends abruptly. I can only hope that they will continue, but for now they have no plans ^^;
Jetfire99
Player Character

Post by Jetfire99 »

Heh I just got all of season 3 on tape of Reboot. But anyhow ... gah twisted cross over idea. .hack and Reboot C.c
As the Rain falls...
I close my eyes...
And dream of rings...
spinning in the darkness....

-An unknown Hunter
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

Don't you dare make me write fanfics again.

I already wrote a ReBoot crossover with the Sierra MMORPG 'The Realm', and that was just wrong.