How do you get the weapon for kite,"hells gate"?

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
ashitaka
Player Character

How do you get the weapon for kite,"hells gate"?

Post by ashitaka »

I have gotten almost every set of blades axcept for rusty nail, hells gate and soul blades. I was just woundering how to get them. :?:
If you reqiure an opponent I will fight you.
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

Ah,I'll be honest,those are RARE to find.I was lucky enough to get my hands on them,I would give you the Keywords to what area I got them from,but you have to realize that I got the blades after completing the dungeon and heading over to the statue,where I received them.But it is not guaranteed that you will get them at the same area I was in,the game tends to randomized what items you get.
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2
ShadowFantasy4
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by ShadowFantasy4 »

ive seen the hells gate up for trade in tha 2nd town but i forgot the names lol
Vlad

Post by Vlad »

rusty nails you get in one of the dugeons were the key word is hidden in the dvd that comes with the game. hells gate you can trade for and soul blade i got in a dugeon gott statue as well as the rusty nail...
ashitaka
Player Character

Post by ashitaka »

thanks a bunch Vlad :D
If you reqiure an opponent I will fight you.
Spike Spiegal
Player Character

stats

Post by Spike Spiegal »

what are the stat effects of those three weapons?
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

[spoiler]I believe I got them by Data Draining the Parsite Dragon.[/spoiler]
SonnyD64

Post by SonnyD64 »

Actually, you get the Hyakkidouran from the Parasite Dragon.

The Rusty Nails weapon is found in one of the Liminality dungeons, I believe the keywords are Delta - Voluptuous Her Remnant

As for the Soul Blades, I'm not sure, but I think you get those in one of the other Liminality dungeons. I think the keywords are Delta - Hideous Organ Market Scaffold.
megaman exe
Player Character

Re: How do you get the weapon for kite,"hells gate"

Post by megaman exe »

ashitaka wrote:I have gotten almost every set of blades axcept for rusty nail, hells gate and soul blades. I was just woundering how to get them. :?:

here is how you get them

[spoiler] trade with nekoski, borscht, cossack leader, and alpha ichigoro[/spoiler]
Can you... exit the World?
ara
Player Character

Post by ara »

There is a dungeon, that is not part of the story line, where you can found "Hells Gate". Theta: Beautiful, Forbidden, Holy Ground. Its battle level 27. Sorry if I'm wrong. >.< :?

Edit: It should be one of the teasures from the Gott Ststure.
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

It should be one of the teasures from the Gott Ststure.
See that is the main reason why I didnt put down the keywords or the area as to how I got the weapon,Hell's Gate.You have to realize that with the treasures you get from the status,it just varies.Meaning,if anyone else goes there,complete the dungeon and head over to the statue,they will have a Very slim chance of getting those twin blades.But if you actually get the weapons,then hey,my point was just proven wrong ;P
ara
Player Character

Post by ara »

Well maybe I just got lucky that time. I did get them but I didn't give them to Kite. So it was probably chance that I got them and its better to try and find them by trading. So the dungoen is just for your knowledge. ^.^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

Lol,well you know what Ara? You were right..I just checked out the area and yes,Hell's Gate is there at the end of the dungeon.
. H A C K // S O R A
Player Character

Post by . H A C K // S O R A »

man this level is tuff. ^^;; oh well maby i should level up first...

[spoiler]siegfred has a questionable intelegence. the level seems to ba 19 right? and it was the first place he took mai to? on her first time on the game? i honestly dont know what he was thinking. [/spoiler]
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

I have them and gave them to Natsume....I can't remember how I got them but wasn't from trading with any of those guys mentioned earlier, I want to say I got them by simply visiting the Spring of Myst several times and leveling other blades up....like I said I can't really remember...oh well.