C'mon, give the //SIGN cast some luuuv.

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Ohseki Ayu
Player Character

C'mon, give the //SIGN cast some luuuv.

Post by Ohseki Ayu »

Seeing as there is a SEVERE lack of stuff in the .hack folders, I'll start something up.

...Unfortunately, it's late and I'm hungry and MUCKing with the gang, so I don't have the time or energy to think up something original.

Who's everyone's favorite //SIGN character, and why?

No Balmung. Those few seconds when he showed up in one episode do NOT count. This is a //SIGN topic, so //SIGN charas only. We have to be fair. ^_^

Mine is Sora, because he's such a wacky bastard. ^-^
Because the Emerald Green is in the hand that plucked flowers,
It changes its appearance to the sky, wind, earth
~ T H E : E T E R N A L : M I N D ~ [http://theeternalmind.sterlingsylver.net/]
Rune Grey
Player Character

Post by Rune Grey »

As if it wasn't obvious. ^_~

Subaru. Hands down.
Cha.

~Perpetual Thorn of Logic and Reason~
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

.... do I even need to say anything? >_>;;;

Sora. Because he's awesome, despite being annoying, rude, creepy, and a PKer.

Buaah >D
Gearhead
Player Character

Post by Gearhead »

I enjoyed playing BT on Phoenix terribly.. but she was just something of a downer to play... It's very hard to play someone who's serious all the time when, in the real world, you're a person who somehow manages to take things in a much more relaxed manner.

She caused a lot of stress for me.

I kinda wanted to see a little more on her as the series progressed.. but I suppose that her outcome was appropriate. A private person making a private exit, her role complete.
~ Resident Voodoo Techie ~
Ohseki Ayu
Player Character

Post by Ohseki Ayu »

(*patpats Gear*)

Aside from Morgana, there wasn't anyone I ever disliked on .hack//SIGN. That's normal for me, though; even if I dislike someone at first, they'll show other sides to their personalities, and I'll end up liking them or not minding them, or in extreme cases (*coughMikagecoughSoujicough*), come to ADORE them. ^-^
Asmaria
Player Character

Post by Asmaria »

Oh, well of -course- you know my reply, what with my shrine and all. >.> <.< ^_^;; Anyways, in second and third place? Mimiru, then Tsukasa and BT would have to be tied. Argh... but I like Krim and Bear too! ;_;

Subaru? I'm torn between liking her and hating her. ^^; But I have a lot of respect for her in her position. The poor girl! Thats gotta be a tough job.

I like Sora cause he's so darn funny, and mischevious. (sp?) Mimiru because I love her personality, and have fun roleplaying as her. I can't say I relate perfectly to her, but I see a lot of things the way she does. Tsukasa? Just because he's so cool! I feel sorry for him! ;_; And BT? I hated her at first, but she grew on me. She's pretty complex, and like Gearhead, I'd like to have learned more about her... but oh well. :\
Durhi - Retarded puchiguso
Ohseki Ayu
Player Character

Post by Ohseki Ayu »

I would've liked to have learned more about all the characters, really... But especially Sora. What can I say? All we really know about him is based on conjecture and perhaps four seconds of fuzzy 'Real-Life Vision', as I hereby dub the B&W cuts to the lives of the players.
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Must I respond? I hope I've made it extremely obvious. n.n

Tsukasa's my favorite because there's a lot that I see 'eye to eye' with him, strangely enough. There were a lot of little quirks I knew when I was in school that are similar to what he deals with throughout the series, and because of that, I felt a -lot- of pity for him throughout the series, real quickly... Because I knew what it was like from that perspective. o.o;;
Ohseki Ayu
Player Character

Post by Ohseki Ayu »

Oniichan, you ARE Tsukasa.
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Sshhh! >.<
Rune Grey
Player Character

Post by Rune Grey »

*laughs* You're probably the best Tsukasa cosplayer I've seen in a long time. ^^

Mind you, I've not seen many, but you pull it off very well...

So I think saying you are Tsu is a rather accurate statement. ^_~
Cha.

~Perpetual Thorn of Logic and Reason~
Asmaria
Player Character

Post by Asmaria »

*nods sadly* u.u I agree. And I swear are arguments are often like those between Tsukasa and Mimiru in the beginning of the series. ^_^; She scares me. :P
Durhi - Retarded puchiguso
Myaru
Lowbie

Post by Myaru »

I liked Tsukasa the most, because I think I understand him, even if I don't see everything the same way he does. I also really liked Mimiru, and her outlook on life - something else I can't relate to, but hey. I can still like it. ^.^

However, BT is the only one I could draw with any passion. I think I could write for her, too.

Ja.
Amber Michelle
The fallen angels said to Enoch, "O man of God! Pray for us to the Lord," and he answered: "Who am I, a mortal man, that I should pray for angels?
SaberWolf
Player Character

Post by SaberWolf »

hmmm. My favorite characters would have to be Tsukasa and Mimiru. I'm sort of like a combo of both. When I was a kid I was alot like tsu, depressed, confused, and just wanting to be alone. I would read alot of books up in my room with the door closed, to get away from people, or spend hours on the internet in one player onine RPG's, just wandering around looking for a quiet place. It was the same in RL, I would go to the wooded places of town, just wandering by myself, climbing rocks or just sitting up in my fav tree, just to think. I'm still alot like that, though not as much. I'm still addicted to books and wandering in the woods, but I also have Mimiru's optimistic outlook and energy. Some of my friends can't understand why I'm so friendly to everyone, strangers and people who don't like me as well as aquiantances and them. My wanderings have changed a bit too, since I've gotten older. I look for new things and information more than to just be away for a time.
My next favorite character is Bear. He's really mature and is always willing to help. He's also really protective and has an insight to things that makes other characters come to him for advice, or just to discuss their problems. He's better at it than I am with my friends.
runs wit scissors
Yahiko

Post by Yahiko »

Well, at first I would have to say that Tsukasa is my favorite character. Why? I suppose I can relate to him somewhat and for some reason, I've always liked characters like him; the lonely, sad type. And when I first saw the first episode, I was surprised how he responded to Mimiru when they were talking about not liking each other at all.

Hm.. but lately, I'm beginning to think that Sora rivals Tsukasa now. How come? Because my friend is really goofy that way and got me into liking Sora! >.< Raaaar!

"Gravitation is the force of attraction.. it obeys no logic and no reason. It's not fate, it's GRAVITATION."