Sora!

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
KidGenki
Player Character

Sora!

Post by KidGenki »

Sora what are you doing , everytime i post some where you have a problem with it . Im not doing anything wrong , you stalk down my post and you lock them and if something doesent seem right to you ,you just take it away your a moderator and you have rights to do this but im also a member i should have the right to say somthing and not get hassled about and there was nothing wrong with the Kuiiiii and Yo threads but the only thing i can connect to those locks were that I posted there none of those 2 threads were dead people were speaking there why do you despise everything i do?

:?
" Im not saying
goodbye or hiding from the World im just saying screw it..."
KidGenki
Player Character

You too!

Post by KidGenki »

Tsukasa it also says at the beguinning insane and OFF! topic post my statements or opinions are post still hassle you two for know reason im not bothering any body about anything.

( Dont mean to Double Post )
" Im not saying
Dty5731
Lowbie

Post by Dty5731 »

Sora~chan is sleeping :o
~Dty~
KidGenki
Player Character

!

Post by KidGenki »

Ty for telling me that DTY but im just saying and when Sora does see this he will see that you dident say much ,

Only about he was sleeping not even a long message but yet he gets mad when i post my signing off.
" Im not saying
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Okay... First off... Look who's connected. (2:30pm Central Time) Sora isn't. Sora has a life outside this board, where things are more important than 'stalking' you as you put it.

We are moderators. It's our job to look at every post that comes up on this board to make sure it follows the rules here. We take time out of our lives because we like the fandom to do this job, which is really stressful and taxing, just so you know.

I'm not angry. Yet. But continuing in this manner, without using any common sense here, is going to make me more than slightly annoyed.

Another question, did you even read the "Rules" announcement at the top of this board? If not, do it. If so, do it again.

In fact, allow me to tag this end of that announcement on here. You can read it two or three times. You are effectively spamming the board with this, and causing unnecessary traffic on this server. Use common sense. Use common courtesy. I have been fair. If I were being a mad raving tyrant out to get you banned, I would have done that a long time ago. I haven't even given you a warning yet for all this.

It's like I said, posting a message to say that you are going to sleep is a pointless message. This is NOT a chat board. I've said that once, I will say that again.

Now... Perhaps you should calm down... and go read that announcement.

[Edit: This is the aforementioned 'tag' that I mentioned in my post. I needed to add it still. @.@;;;]

We, as the moderators of these forums, reserve the right to use our powers as we see fit. We will do the best we can to be just and fair, but I'm sure someone will get angry or call us tyrants, but I must stress the point that not everything -can- be fair, and that this isn't a democracy. We have the final say o_o If you do not like the way we moderate these forums, you are under no obligation to stay, and thus continued resistance regarding what decisions we make won't be tolerated either.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
KidGenki
Player Character

ok

Post by KidGenki »

Ok Im not going to give out an apology but i do feel sorry but i wont say i am but as a result ill quit going on about it, I just wanted to be heard and i was heard weather it was bad replies or good ones i just needed to bring this out and yes i know all of the hard work that is put into being a moderator because iv done it before, but i also gave the people time to develop conversations with each other and not just locking them down but your the moderators and its your board so i realy have no say in that So Lock, Bann, Shutdown, or any of that matter of what you want.

I did read the rules and it did state Random Insane off topic post yes ill read it again to make sure.

Like i said before I wont dragg this out any longer ill stop it.
" Im not saying
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

I never said you had to apologize. You can be heard as well... Everyone else is being heard. Most of the people here are contributing to other boards on here about the .hack series.

Perhaps giving people time to develop meaningful conversations is part of our job. But... you also didn't look in the other topics. This board alone is meant for just 'off topic' babble. This isn't the main focus of this board, yet it has generated much more traffic than the board itself has. This is a .hack board. I am probably not alone when I say that I want -.hack- discussions to happen here.

The babble board is only supposed to be a secondary board so we can talk about things that are offtopic, but it's, in the end, become the primary board. Over 200 messages posted on here last night. That's pretty good. I'm betting that well over 80% of those were on this board alone. That's pretty bad.

We could have just not made a board for these kind of posts, but we did... in hopes that people would use the rest of the board. This is here for .hack fans. For people who are seriously keeping track of the .hack series.

I can understand your want to hang out with new friends and stuff, but we are all people with a common interest. Everyone has contributed to the actual discussions on the games, the anime, the manga... They have offered fanart based on the .hack series. Wallpapers, sketches... I posted my cosplay photo on there...

What I'm saying is... I'm not targeting you at all, but this is getting out of hand. There has to be some sense of control here somewhere- we just can't let this entire thing run amock constantly, can we? We're using someone's bandwidth for goodness sakes. We shouldn't generate that much in three days for incoherent, nonsensical discussions. If we generate that kind of traffic on a .hack board. I want it to be on .hack.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
KidGenki
Player Character

Lets drop it...

Post by KidGenki »

Okay!

I Get the message now...
" Im not saying
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Cool. There's no need to stress out over it all. It's just a message board. If this board has helped you gain interest in .hack, great. ^-^ Glad to have another in the fold. If this isn't what you're looking for, then I'm quite sure that there is another out there that is. There are thousands of BBS's on the web. It's just a matter of finding the one that's for you. n.n
KidGenki
Player Character

I like it

Post by KidGenki »

Thank you i like this board because i like hack even though im a newbie to it but still i feel by coming here i will learn more about it than i do now which is nothing, If this board realy got on my nerves i would have just simply left and not put up a hassle but i like this board and i admit i did think sora is out for me but i realy dont know that because I dont know him as a person maybe by staying here i will get to know and come to see that he isent just someone targeting me, but yes thank you i like this board and the people in it.
" Im not saying
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

.... z.z...... z.c;

... I shouldn't sleep, I miss things >.o;

No, I'm not out to get you (no more than I'm out to get everyone ~o~), but I've had to use my authority on a few posts because I've judged it necessary. I'd do it to anyone if they did the same thing o_o

But, um.. yeah, what Tsukasa said. This isn't a board for chatting about everything. I put the babble board and the general discussion board in here because I -know- that people will talk about things other than .hack, but that isn't the focus of the board ^^;

So, if we can just shift the focus to the point of this board, there shouldn't be a problem.

(And, my thanks to Dty for letting me sleep so late *_*)
SaberWolf
Player Character

Post by SaberWolf »

KidGenki/Elk, whatever, give up. The guys here are being lenient. I think you're dragging it out to pieces. I'm not taking sides here, unless common sense counts. Elk, you were perhaps the first person to make a minor infraction on the rules here, and so you were asked to refrain from doing it again. They didn't make an example of you, didn't give you a warning or anything like that. They just asked that you not get off topic. You've done it several times, but so have several other people here. The only thing you seem to do that brings you to the mod's and admin's attention is that you don't work to get the conversation back on track. Yes, I do think that you mods here are being slightly petty about this. All conversations have a tendancy to wander. But you aren't helping the situation either Elk. Perhaps if you feel like you have to comment on something that doesn't necessarily have to do with the subject, then go ahead. Just try to get the last sentance or 2 you write have something to do with the topic.

There, we all settled here? Any foggy spots, loop holes or tar pits we need to make clear?
runs wit scissors
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

There's no need to tell him anything more. Things have been taken care of.

I think I'm going to lock the topic. There's nothing more that needs to be said here.