I just Saw X-Men II

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
MahoTheNeko
Player Character

I just Saw X-Men II

Post by MahoTheNeko »

Ufff.. in one word: AMAZING
The movie is incredible, the sound is perfect, the special efects are WONDERFULL... The efect of NightCrawler ( Kurt Wagner ) are the best of all..
Have u guys seen it yet?
( Here the movie was relased at 2 days )
Que sucede aquí?
veo todo al revéz , donde esta el suelo y cual es la diferencia entre este y el cielo?
Donde acabara esta agonia sicópata? seguro en la oscuridad, como siempre
Black Lotus
Player Character

Post by Black Lotus »

Its not out in the U.S. yet... At least I dont think so. I could prob dl it someplace but everything is much better in the theatre.
P.S. I broke 100!
Kenshin is awesome!
Guynietoren
Player Character

Post by Guynietoren »

I beleive it releases this friday ( May 2nd). The game they made called X2 Wolverine's Revenge, I would say was better that Metal Gear. I compare it to that because it's a little similar ( minus the guns). The story line's good, and the layout is pretty clever.
WavemasterJisu
Player Character

Post by WavemasterJisu »

I really wanna see that! too bad i dont have tickets yet... X| i'll just have to see it after all the excitement calms down. ^.^
-Ruka.

"RUKA HAET NUMBERS."
Krono
Legend

Post by Krono »

so it's better than the first? I really didn't like the first one at all... I think I'm seeing it this saturday...
error
Player Character

Post by error »

Guynietoren wrote:I beleive it releases this friday ( May 2nd). The game they made called X2 Wolverine's Revenge, I would say was better that Metal Gear. I compare it to that because it's a little similar ( minus the guns). The story line's good, and the layout is pretty clever.
How could it be anything like Metal Gear Solid? MGS was amazing.
[The Adventures of Dane and Chase] <- Click the linkie, I dare you.
Invisible Egg!
Legend

Post by Invisible Egg! »

A lot of games get compared to Metal Gear Solid, because it raised the standard. Nobody says "Metal Gear Solid is a lot like Wolverine's Revenge" now do they? MGS rocked. I think I'll go see X-Men 2 this weekend.
. H A C K // S O R A
Player Character

Post by . H A C K // S O R A »

well there is a lupin the 3rd ps2 game that i sware is the closest thing to metal gear solid you can get without a lawsute.
Black Lotus
Player Character

Post by Black Lotus »

I think the reason that everything is compared to MGS is because it came first. No one says that the original is exactly like the sequel...
P.S. I broke 100!
Kenshin is awesome!
MahoTheNeko
Player Character

Post by MahoTheNeko »

The first movie from USA that come first to our country :wink:
And yeah, X-Men II is 100000000000 times better than the first movie
Que sucede aquí?
veo todo al revéz , donde esta el suelo y cual es la diferencia entre este y el cielo?
Guynietoren
Player Character

Post by Guynietoren »

I was refering mainly to the gameplay and graphics, the MGS story line is centered around the ethics of killing. Mission Impossible 2's story line was similar when you compare Solid Snake with Liquid Snake(Ethan Hunt vs. forgothisname). It did set a standard.
Krono
Legend

Post by Krono »

that movie is pretty darn amazing... I saw it this morning at 10. surprisingly enough I wasn't the only one in the theatre... Yay! phoenix next time!! It'd be cool to see apocalypse too...
MahoTheNeko
Player Character

Post by MahoTheNeko »

Yeah Phoenix is coming... Mwuahahahaha
The begining of the movie is impresive with NightCrawler attaking... oooohhh yeah!
Que sucede aquí?
Ruby Red Rose
Player Character

Post by Ruby Red Rose »

Yay! They didn't mess up Kurt! :D I'm so happy.

I loved the ending, although I know it really confused the non-fans, since a LOT of people who left the theater where asking "Is she dead, then?"

Very good movie, and the ONLY part I didn't like was Lady Deathstrike. Why the heck did they give her a healing factor? And what ever happened to her being a cyborg??? Bleh.

I'm definately getting the dvd as soon as it comes out! n_n
Due to circumstances beyond your control, you are master of your fate and captain of your soul.
WavemasterJisu
Player Character

Post by WavemasterJisu »

and here i am, i still havent seen the movie yet. XD i REALLY must now after all of these reviews!!!!!!! =D
-Ruka.

"RUKA HAET NUMBERS."