.hack//Infection Is Out!!

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Shinobi

.hack//Infection Is Out!!

Post by Shinobi »

Hey Guys and Girls. This is what i Seen and Heard From official Site. .hack//Infection (.hack//SIGN) Is Out for the PlayStation 2.
It seems that there will be few copies out for the first 3 weeks, And mostly people who will get it are ppl likley to be people who reserved for the copy, But if you go and try to get it withing the first two weeks. I ll be goign to the store near me to see if they are out. for clearification. Any ways if you cant wait for see the anime series and havent seen it. (This Info is for the peopple who warent aware of) Well you should watch Cartoon Network, they bring one episode serie every saturaday at 2:00 pm pacific

Note:Once its Out and its shipped to the retail stores doesnt mean its gonna be on stock at same day well not same time, But maybe same day.
sorry boys and girls for not clearing that part up in the first place.
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Take in mind... Feb 11th isn't the release date. It's the shipping date. There's no guarantee that your store will have it yet. It's just saying that Bandai has to have all their orders shipped by today. n.n

I've run into this. Many, many MANY times. EA Square is one of the WORST on this factor. They say that it's 'released' on the date... but they don't ship it until that day. ~.~

That's also what happened with Wild ARMs 3 for me. ;_; (that, and Sony decided a day or two before to delay it a week. O.o;;)

So.... Keep that in mind, people. Don't be disappointed if Gamestop or EB or wherever you go doesn't have it yet. Oh! And while Best Buy has some of the best prices... they're usually the last to get it. n.n;;
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Rune Grey
Player Character

Post by Rune Grey »

If you've a pre-order, usually they will call you to confirm when they have your pre-order in stock - so use that as a measuring stick of when your game is 'there'.
Cha.

~Perpetual Thorn of Logic and Reason~
Nanaki Tsukasa Mikage
Player Character

Post by Nanaki Tsukasa Mikage »

:: just got back from traveling to two stores :: XD!

:: frostbitten ::

The nice nice man at Toys R Us said tomo ish for sale. =D

:: clings to her money :: >D I'm going tomo morning during school hours so no one beats meh to it~ MWUAHAHA. XD;

I've wanted to play this for so long. E.E; Demo.. I would have tried for an export but I would have gone insane if I had to find a script or anything to translate it. :D

I can last another 24 hours..

>_>;;

:: twitch ::

No I can't. xD; : rocks self back n forth ::
http://ayashinoceres.proboards15.com/ =X AnC fans, join. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LMFAO
Shinobi

Post by Shinobi »

Tsukasa wrote:Take in mind... Feb 11th isn't the release date. It's the shipping date. There's no guarantee that your store will have it yet. It's just saying that Bandai has to have all their orders shipped by today. n.n

Party Pooper, lol. You could be right but then again you could be wrong.
One of the things is i have some proof to back up my statement.
One thing I agree wit you is the date i mentioned is not official release date.Last thing i wanted to do is just lift the kids(teenages) heart and put some motivations. I always state my posts that if they are or not official declare(d).

One more thing how come u didnt mention Circuit City store. They are one fo the first 3 people who get products in time or before other stores (like best buy) do, Cuz i work there.
Shinobi

Post by Shinobi »

Nanaki Tsukasa Mikage wrote::: just got back from traveling to two stores :: XD!

The nice nice man at Toys R Us said tomo ish for sale. =D

:: clings to her money :: >D I'm going tomo morning during school hours so no one beats meh to it~ MWUAHAHA. XD;

I've wanted to play this for so long. E.E; Demo.. I would have tried for an export but I would have gone insane if I had to find a script or anything to translate it. :D
Ahhh music to my ears. Lol....lol.
You heard that Tsukasa (the mod)it seems that almost of all my statements are becoming "offcial declaration" . lol. Now how come i didnt mention goo ole (good old) Toys r us. Must have slipped my mind.
LimeyBrit
Lowbie

Post by LimeyBrit »

Nanaki Tsukasa Mikage wrote:The nice nice man at Toys R Us said tomo ish for sale. =D
The nice chap I spoke to at my local GameStop today, also indicated that stocks would most likely arrive on the 12th.
But like Tsukasa, I've gotten used to regarding all such dates as highly speculative, up until the moment the disc is actually spinning in my PS2 (and I no longer have keep fast forwarding thru Bear's fatherly advice)! :)
AirSpiritX
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by AirSpiritX »

I've already got it ^-^

BlackRose is hot :oops: lol...and Kite is amazingly cool
I like doing sigs and avatars, just ask and I will make you one or both.
Shinobi

I Guess I ll Hold On To This Untill I Get the Real Copy

Post by Shinobi »

Megami Subaru
Lowbie

Post by Megami Subaru »

*shakes* I want to play it so bad..... its staring at be in the bag saying 'play me you don't have to study' 'play me'

Funny.... it kinda sounds like Morgana..... ^_^
zettai makenai!
Jetfire99
Player Character

Post by Jetfire99 »

Well lucky for you all. I need to get a PS2 first then get .hack. Knowing my luck I'll end up having to wait till all 4 are out and go on a gaming binge ~.~
As the Rain falls...
I close my eyes...
And dream of rings...
spinning in the darkness....

-An unknown Hunter
AirSpiritX
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by AirSpiritX »

Jetfire99 wrote:Well lucky for you all. I need to get a PS2 first then get .hack. Knowing my luck I'll end up having to wait till all 4 are out and go on a gaming binge ~.~
not a bad idea...by then, another price drop will probably have gona on, and //INFECTION will probably be down too...;)
I like doing sigs and avatars, just ask and I will make you one or both.
Balmung
... sasuga watashi.

Post by Balmung »

*sticks this under the right topic thingy* There we go. u.u ~o/`
Megami Subaru
Lowbie

Post by Megami Subaru »

If we're really lucky, they'll do the same thing that they do we all the sequential movies. Release one, two and three.... then make a box set. That would be fun
zettai makenai!
Pipian
Player Character

Post by Pipian »

Of course you won't be able to buy the box! =P