.hack//Lung and the Con Blues

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

.hack//Lung and the Con Blues

Post by Sora »

Blame a friend of mine for the title.

Ahem. As this wasn't really important enough to make an official announcement for the forums, I'm just sticking the info right here. I've got the flu, which is really cutting down on my ability to function normally, this meaning that I'm probably not going to be coherently active on these forums until I get better u.u; Even the most awesome of them all get cut down by the flu. Grr.

More than that, Thursday evening I will be departing for Katsucon in Crystal City, Virginia, which means I won't have access to the internet at all until Sunday evening, or early Monday morning.

Which means, of course, I'm leaving Tsukasa, Bear, and Balmung in charge of moderation... well.. okay, they were before, but now they're without me to guide them! Or.. something like that. Ahem!

Now, anyone who's had experience in moderating a forum knows just how horrifying an experience it can be, and you can rest assured, we're all masochists of a sort here, but all the same, with one less moderator to keep an eye on things, it's gonna be a bit stressful for my fellow mods. So, behave! (not that you weren't before, but just in case! c.C_)

Anyway. The third episode of .hack//SIGN in English will premier this weekend.. phooey, I need to get my friend to tape it. Ah, well n_n

Fading back to the shadows, his awesomeness departs, returning to his bed to flop over and try not to die!

Shu~ppa!