ANIME NORTH!!!!!!!! (in canada)

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Neko_Chan

ANIME NORTH!!!!!!!! (in canada)

Post by Neko_Chan »

I just went to Anime north in Toronto, Ontario (it just finished this past Sunday). And Guess what?? I met Scott McNeil!!!!!! He does the voice of Duo on Gundam Wing My all time favoritest Character of all!! **Ah The Man of my dreams...sigh....** Anywho He (and the rest of the cast, who consequently don't matter as much as Scott) signed a wall scroll for me and he also signed another picture of Duo. He also gave me the biggest Squishiest hug of All!! And said I could take him home with me but I couldn't find hm at the end of the con.....*sigh*. I think I could have died happy that day! **Remebering the moment**
bountyhunterryouko
Player Character

Post by bountyhunterryouko »

wow that sounds like fun. Luckie you. I never meet anyone. stupid ppl never come to Alaska...never hod conventions in Alaska. It's like were some other contry over here. The things ppl hear about Alaska are SO miss leading. And Alaska is so pretty.. i would think ppl would want to come here but NO!! "It's too cold" blah blah balh. The coldest it got this winter was -20 u big babys!!!! :!:
Neko_Chan

Post by Neko_Chan »

Wow -20 isn't that cold at all.... for a week or so it was -40. Maybe I'll visit Alaska, I like pretty countrysides and whatnot.
bountyhunterryouko
Player Character

lol yup it was a rather warm winter.... Infact in my lil town we only got 2 in a half inches of snow...at the most!!! I couldnt believe it!!! But it's bee rainy the last few days. not that we mind. It just means great mudd for mudd booging!!! YAY!!!! pull out the four by four from the shed it time for some fun!!!!!
ichi
Player Character

Re: ANIME NORTH!!!!!!!! (in canada)

Post by ichi »

Neko_Chan wrote:I just went to Anime north in Toronto, Ontario (it just finished this past Sunday). And Guess what?? I met Scott McNeil!!!!!! He does the voice of Duo on Gundam Wing My all time favoritest Character of all!! **Ah The Man of my dreams...sigh....** Anywho He (and the rest of the cast, who consequently don't matter as much as Scott) signed a wall scroll for me and he also signed another picture of Duo. He also gave me the biggest Squishiest hug of All!! And said I could take him home with me but I couldn't find hm at the end of the con.....*sigh*. I think I could have died happy that day! **Remebering the moment**
I would be in heaven if the person who voices Ed (Ed, Edd, & Eddy) did that for me :D I would be happy for ever!
He's... ALIVE?
Serini
Player Character

^_^

Post by Serini »

I want to see New Foundland! I have to do a report on it..... :cry:
My "I am PC" avatar! ^.^
bountyhunterryouko
Player Character

huh... new found land.......... I'm confuzzled way to easyly
MahoTheNeko
Player Character

Post by MahoTheNeko »

hahaa, thats remembers me the time i meeted the dubber of the spanish voices of:
-Seya ( The Zodiac Knights )
-Toby ( The little lulu )
-Rick Hunter ( you know from where :D (
-Homer Simpson ( from The Simpsons - The mexican dubber )
And the German dubber of Garfield... the world is little for the world outside USA :wink:
Que sucede aquí?
veo todo al revéz , donde esta el suelo y cual es la diferencia entre este y el cielo?
Donde acabara esta agonia sicópata? seguro en la oscuridad, como siempre