Random Musings

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Rhyste
Legend

Random Musings

Post by Rhyste »

- Mia comes equipped with a sword called the 8 Phase Sword.

- Aura's statue in the Holy Grounds has 8 chains around it... if it's supposed to be symbolic, then... so... like... the eight phases existance is... holding Aura back? O_o;

- We meet a guy named Apeiron who tries to sell Mistral an item: ok, so like, was that Lios/Lyoth abusing Admin powers, or... the actual equal of Apeiron? Meaning Lios/Lyoth is one of the Magi dudes the Epitaph Depicts, and we'll meet this other Apeiron guy sometime else? *shrugs*

- We see Sieg... he likes Bunny Girls... //Liminality 01 takes place after //Infection starts, but before it ends.

- Balmung never explains why he knew the bugged monster was in the Church. Suspicions suspicions. :P He gives you the Virus Core in volume two because he's "working" for Lios/Lyoth and they were trying to set Kite up (but then Magus interrupts), but any other suspicious activity for a "Anti-Hacker Justice Knight," is never really explain. XP
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
Niu
Player Character

Post by Niu »

Apeiron is the King of Lytho, and according to Helba he hasn't appear yet. So I guess that guy isn't Apeiron.

As for Mia, that sword. I am having big trouble beliving it. I think the thing settled. I can magine the what well happen now.
Megami Subaru
Lowbie

Post by Megami Subaru »

Mia lead me into a deep dark place and killed me. Poor Kite. I am off to try again.
zettai makenai!
Jetfire99
Player Character

Post by Jetfire99 »

Eh Sieg shows up in Volume one? I did not know that and who is to say that he is not already coma bait and his mind trapped in the System. Just a random musing. I have not played so I can't fully comment. Just my mind runing wild at 3 am.
As the Rain falls...
I close my eyes...
And dream of rings...
spinning in the darkness....

-An unknown Hunter
Let
Lowbie

Post by Let »

The reson Mia's sword is called the eight phase sword is because [spoiler]Mia is actually Maha, one of the eight phases you fight in the third disk[/spoiler]
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

... uhm. No - I OWN Vol. 3. You fight Maha, Phase 6, in vol. 4. I was just pointing out that Mia's sword was called the 8 Phase Sword to play Devil's Advocate, and hence, "Random Musings." I was actually one of the people who helped "preach" that theory about Mia being Maha from like, 3 months ago, BTW, and continue to tell people about it because it's been proved by now by a Movie List and a Famitsu Screenshot.
Let
Lowbie

Post by Let »

Well sorrrrry, I don't own vol 3 so, I might not have all the facts straight. And second, take a look at my posts... I'M NEW! I just arrived! So I didn't know you already posted thing on it! Sorry if I treatend your authority.
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

It's ok: At least you accept the fact that Mia is Maha. A lot of people seem to reject it, even though it's proven. : P A lot of people also seem to think you fight Maha in volume three, for some reason, but I just remember saying that Mia starts loosing their Memories in volume three, so I 'ono how the hell that got distorted that much.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

- Aura's statue in the Holy Grounds has 8 chains around it...
Actually, now that I think about it, what's a statue of Aura doing there in the first place?? Did the creators of the game purposely put Aura in the game? If not, than I'm confused ToT;;
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

The only theory I have on that is that Harold Hyuek *put* it there. : P
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

^^; Yeah, I'd have to go with that, too...
(Harold freaks me out c_c; Just the way he talks...)