.hack//Sign

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
nozgrl
Player Character

.hack//Sign

Post by nozgrl »

I saw .hack//SIGN last night. It was the one when the Twilight eye opened and a red chaos gate appeared. What happens in the next 2 episodes??
I can't wait another week to know!!!!!!
Bear
Mr. Flibble's Very Cross

Post by Bear »

This belongs in the .hack//SIGN forum. Moved.
FireDraconian
Legend

Post by FireDraconian »

Well...

[spoiler]In the next episode, they all travel to the upside-down castle. Sora chases the BT/Crim team and the Tsukasa/Mimiru/Bear team follows him. Crim and Sora fight while BT and the T/M/B team head to the middle of the dungeon. BT goes into a room and talks to a guy who's stuck on a red chair that is in a humanoid shape. This is actually the creator of Fragments. T/M/B team enters afterward and talks, he basically mutters nonsense about loving a girl and her being the last hope, what a poor father he was, how he wants them to take care of 'her', etc etc. Tsukasa realizes that he is refering to Aura, and about that time the entire place begins collapsing. They try to flee, Mimiru comments that the Sprite Ocarina isn't working. When they get outside, Bear falls off the collapsing walkway into nothingness. Mimiru is attacked by Tsukasa's guardian (Under Maha's control) but Tsukasa jumps in the way and gets Data Drained. His body falls to the ground and turns black. The episode after that is just a filler episode that provides no new information, just a summary of events. Which is STUPID in a 26-episode series, BTW.[/spoiler]
"A friend... or perhaps, a foe. A meddler with a warning." -Helba, .hack//Infection
Tidus787

Post by Tidus787 »

Bear wrote:This belongs in the .hack//SIGN forum. Moved.
You Are Weird About Making Ryhmes.Also at least I am a real Fighter.Unlike people who just put there self behind a picture.I on the other hand own my own weapon.Also Get A Life Pal!!!
Invisible Egg!
Legend

Post by Invisible Egg! »

Tidus787 wrote:
Bear wrote:This belongs in the .hack//SIGN forum. Moved.
You Are Weird About Making Ryhmes.Also at least I am a real Fighter.Unlike people who just put there self behind a picture.I on the other hand own my own weapon.Also Get A Life Pal!!!
... um, dude. Bear OWNS this website.
Black Lotus
Player Character

Post by Black Lotus »

WTF are you jabbering about?
P.S. I broke 100!
Kenshin is awesome!
Invisible Egg!
Legend

Post by Invisible Egg! »

Black Lotus wrote:WTF are you jabbering about?
I think Tidus787 is referring to Bear's signature rhyme, and also to that fact that his avatar is holding a weapon.

Image<---- (see the sword?) :wink:
Oh No Melon!
Player Character

Post by Oh No Melon! »

Rhymes?

I got the skills to pay the bills no frills only pickle dills shouting from the wind mills complaining about the ills so I have to pop some pills

Thank you, thank you...

I also like the bread called rye and my idol is Bill Nye sometimes I throw marshmellows at the sky I think I wanna kill you till you die but I can't because I'm a nice guy and death would make me wanna cry oh my god I found some apple pie did you know my toiler paper is 2-ply I'm actually very shy and I wear a blue bow tie Sylvester Stallone's pretty sly holy crap I spilt some pudding on my thigh and when I'm bored I like to sigh I saw a guy and he was really bald oh my of course I know this because I'm a spy too bad I've got to end this so away I fly!

[ EDIT : ] Oh man, I forgot a bold..
As one the collective unifies
emanate a faithless shine
forever creation has conceived
birth of destruction spreads its wings
chaotic rebirth a new domain
relive the sight the sound the pain
erotic the taste of agony
adorn the scars in inhumanity
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

This has gone so far off topic, it's really unnecessary now.

Locked.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.