*pokes around looking for everyone*

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
AirSpiritX
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by AirSpiritX »

I do my own sites, they are all Yu-Gi-Oh!.....*sigh*....oh, hey, I have a question:

Is it normal to have the hots for an anime girl? lol...this one girl is......wow...pic is at http://www.boomspeed.com/master200/173.gif
I like doing sigs and avatars, just ask and I will make you one or both.
sudra
Player Character

Post by sudra »

that's normal... they draw them that way for a reason...
- Sudra Koder
"Those who only look forward, find death from behind." - Sudra
dothack
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by dothack »

i have the game
as we all fighters ofthi game we will when and clame victoryus to all thows that dare to fight us and as a roe i stand ferm and face my fears
Asmaria
Player Character

Post by Asmaria »

dothack, if you aren't going to contribute to the conversation at hand, please don't post something incredibly random. We don't know how to respond to that.
Durhi - Retarded puchiguso
Shapeshifter
Lowbie

Post by Shapeshifter »

I agree um err what were we talking about.....oh ya I got the game but why do you have to be a twin blade I wanted to be a long arm :cry: ah well great game started playing yesterday but I'm only a level 11 with fuse blades err got any good keywords for me to train in? well gtg *charges to a monkey and throws poop at sudra
Forest
I see a sea of green and listen to the birds sing while the crikets play there music. I go to a speical place where friends and family are at my side and I know I can live agian in the forest
~Shapeshifter~

I hope u like I made it my self
sudra
Player Character

Post by sudra »

*gates out of range of the poop*
- Sudra Koder
"Those who only look forward, find death from behind." - Sudra
Shapeshifter
Lowbie

Post by Shapeshifter »

*changes sry :wink:
Forest
I see a sea of green and listen to the birds sing while the crikets play there music. I go to a speical place where friends and family are at my side and I know I can live agian in the forest
~Shapeshifter~

I hope u like I made it my self
GeTc|-|oSeKi SoNo YaKuZzA
Lowbie

Post by GeTc|-|oSeKi SoNo YaKuZzA »

lol Shapeshifter and Sudra just did what Shapeshifter and Asmaria were gettin on to dothack about lol

pickin on the n00b ^^ tsk tsk tsk (now there gonna get on my @55 about postin this)
___________________-
how lame....screw it
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Thsi is a subject that was dealt with nearly a month ago. There's no need to bring up the subject again after it's been ended. Locked.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.