Skeith and Aura

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Skeith and Aura

Post by End of a Shadow »

Ok this may be theory to me, but is it true?

They say that Tsukasa's emotions determined wheither Aura would be good or dark. In the end she became the good Aura. However, once Morganna saw that she didn't turn out dark, instead she used Sora to create Skeith. Now would Skeith be considered the Dark Aura, rather instead of using Tsukasa, she used Sora?
Untitled9
Lowbie

Post by Untitled9 »

I suppose it could be like this, but it all depends on your outlook on it. :D :D :D
aura_Key_of_the_twilight
Player Character

Post by aura_Key_of_the_twilight »

Skeith is not Dark Aura. All Morganna was trying to do, was use Tsukasa to keep Aura from awakening because if Aura completes her task, then Morganna goes bye bye. Skeith is one of the 8 phases of the wave. It's all in the Epitath of Twilight which is what the world was based on. Like maha skeith is mearly morganna's avatar. Sora got data drained and trapped in skeith's wand because he betrayed Morganna. Hope that clears some stuff up.
"For sure..for sure I can return.
FireDraconian
Legend

Post by FireDraconian »

So, let me get this straight.

Aura is more-or-less Morgana's replacement. Morgana obviously doesn't want to be replaced, and so attachs Tsukasa to Aura in an attempt to prevent her from ever awakening.

Tsukasa foils that, and Aura awoke. But in order for the replacing to continue, Morgana must be... what? Destroyed? Because she was obviously not instantly replaced by Aura the moment she woke up.

Okay, so Morgana summons Skeith, the first phase, in an attempt to now destroy Aura before Aura can do whatever it is she has to do in order to get rid of Morgana forever. Kite enters the picture, but before he can get rid of Skeith, Skeith Data Drains Aura and splits her into three pieces, which are scattered across the World.

Skeith is destroyed. His destruction summons the next Phases, which is Innis. Innis is destroyed. Blah blah blah. Kite gets one fragment of Aura, which reacts oddly with his Bracelet, right before Cubia shows up.

Etc, etc, etc...

So, at the end of Mutation, he had one segment of three of Aura, and 3 of the 8 Phases are destroyed. So, the next Phases is Fidchell, and he needs the 2 segments of Aura.

However, he also learns that destroyed the Phases somehow causes damage to the World itself.

I'm not sure whether or not this is caused by the fact that destroyed the Phases damages the World, or that the summoning of the next Phase is what damages it. I'll need convincing.

So, is that basically it?
"A friend... or perhaps, a foe. A meddler with a warning." -Helba, .hack//Infection
aura_Key_of_the_twilight
Player Character

FireDraconian wrote:So, let me get this straight.

Aura is more-or-less Morgana's replacement. Morgana obviously doesn't want to be replaced, and so attachs Tsukasa to Aura in an attempt to prevent her from ever awakening.

Tsukasa foils that, and Aura awoke. But in order for the replacing to continue, Morgana must be... what? Destroyed? Because she was obviously not instantly replaced by Aura the moment she woke up.

In order for Morganna to have served her "purpose" Aura must die and be reborn again thus completing the Aura AI.
FireDraconian wrote:Okay, so Morgana summons Skeith, the first phase, in an attempt to now destroy Aura before Aura can do whatever it is she has to do in order to get rid of Morgana forever. Kite enters the picture, but before he can get rid of Skeith, Skeith Data Drains Aura and splits her into three pieces, which are scattered across the World.
She doesn't want to destroy Aura because if she destorys her, then Aura will be complete. Skeith mearly seperated her thus preventing her from carrying out her purpose.
FireDraconian wrote:Skeith is destroyed. His destruction summons the next Phases, which is Innis. Innis is destroyed. Blah blah blah. Kite gets one fragment of Aura, which reacts oddly with his Bracelet, right before Cubia shows up.

Etc, etc, etc...

So, at the end of Mutation, he had one segment of three of Aura, and 3 of the 8 Phases are destroyed. So, the next Phases is Fidchell, and he needs the 2 segments of Aura.

However, he also learns that destroyed the Phases somehow causes damage to the World itself.

I'm not sure whether or not this is caused by the fact that destroyed the Phases damages the World, or that the summoning of the next Phase is what damages it. I'll need convincing.

So, is that basically it?
I think Morganna is getting angry therefor is destroying the world to stop kite. I could be wrong though. I'll get back to you on that. And yes at the end of the games, you get all the segments and aura completes her task dies and is reborn.
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

I may be off on this but,the Phases,seeing as they are a part of "the World",just like Morgana is.So each time you destroy a phase,another part of the world is ruined,is this correct?
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2
aura_Key_of_the_twilight
Player Character

YashaOokami wrote:I may be off on this but,the Phases,seeing as they are a part of "the World",just like Morgana is.So each time you destroy a phase,another part of the world is ruined,is this correct?
Well if Morganna is "The World" and the Phases are Morganna's avatars. Then you would be right. Kill a Phase, you hurt morganna, which is the same as hurting the world. Good job on refreshing my memory of that.
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

Holy JESUS Christ: I've been telling people, "Hurt Phase = Hurt Morgana = Hurt The World" since... before this board opened.

Now, if Kite = Destroys Phases, then wouldn't Kite = Be Destroying The World, meaning, Balmung = Going to Kill Kite? ;D
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
aura_Key_of_the_twilight
Player Character

Rhyste wrote:Holy JESUS Christ: I've been telling people, "Hurt Phase = Hurt Morgana = Hurt The World" since... before this board opened.

Now, if Kite = Destroys Phases, then wouldn't Kite = Be Destroying The World, meaning, Balmung = Going to Kill Kite? ;D
If Kite's destroying the world then I guess then Aura's rebirth will be the rebirth of the world? Then again I could be wrong it IS only 11am after all ;-;.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

yeah, rhyste, i remember that scene distinctly..."I will kill you."
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
YozyTheKunisakiFan

Post by YozyTheKunisakiFan »

Now, we have Kite destroying the phases, thus hurting Morgana and in turn screwing up the world. Aura will cause the rebirth of the world, thus fixing it, ne? Isn't that a kinda?

A point was made clear in Liminality 3 that what everyone was doing was helping to protect the still-in-the-processes-of-being-made-clear {and that was not clear -_-* hopefully those who have seen the OVA will know what I mean} "Natural Borderline Liminality" {So *that* is where the name comes from} which is what the borders between the two worlds.

The World is based on the empath.
Is it a imitation of Those without Shadows world? Is it a gateway to the real one? Is it a real world of it's own right? Or is it like the matrix? Isn't that a world, albeit a entirely electronic one?

So many questions.....

With everything, I'm saying from memory; it's been a while since i saw Lim3 and I have yet to touch a demo of any of the games {;_;} so I may be wrong on all of this.

Let me restate the questions so they're clearer.
1. Will Aura finish "Natural Borderline Liminality" with her Rebirth? or is that a totally separate thing?
2. Is The World a real world? Don't go all matrix on me please.
3. Where is the world of Those Without Shadow's in this? Is it The World in it's true form? {Did I hear that in .hack or .... no it from KH *^^ *hopes Furik doesn't read, so he can't make comments on how she should have known that*}
4. Has Aura been reborn by DUSK? I don't know....

Just wanna know stuff, and am wishing I had games even more *tries to reassure self about getting DC2 instead of .hack game* Oh well....

And I play "Chop Suey" by System of a Down to much @-@ {Angst Naruto thoughts thanks to how I first heard it}

As you can now see, I'm now Olive girl ^^ I checked it in the reg style, and then twilight. you should see my post without *too* much squinting. ~-^
Last edited by YozyTheKunisakiFan on Thu Jun 05, 2003 3:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mood for today: White Jessamine

The Bunny Queen of Ranting
Baroness Heian of The Mists,
Knight of the 2nd Blue Circle
La ShiKo, Yoninah Zulema of The House of Morgana
[/SIZE]
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

1. Totally seperate
2. It's just a game. Called "The world"
4. Dusk? yea, cuz she gives kite/shugo the bracelet.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
.Hack//Beo
Player Character

Post by .Hack//Beo »

Here is what I think the morning Twilight thing means. Aura was suposed to be awakened in the beginning. (morning twilight). then the world is all happy untill the sun starts to go down (morganna being hurt). and then nightime (dusk twilight). and i guess night is suposed to represent the world destroied (end of .hack//Dusk). Then in the morning there is twilight again! and more problems arise, and then it crashes the new system. It is kinda like a wheel to keep things going and not stopping on one system. Harald put an Ultima AI in the world so even if the world was destroied, it would still be there and mess up the next sustem even if the ultimate AI had to wait awile for a new system to come. (Eternal mourning for her land...)

Like it was said before, aura is kinda invinsible so if morgana killed aura, aura would be reborn and the system would end and morgana would be gone. and then a new, no morgana, world would be there. so morgana disabled aura so the current world would stay in place and not evolve like harald wanted it too.

Morgana was only there to start Aura.

Ahhh confusing, please excuse spell errors!
... who quests for the Twilight Dragon ...
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Just letting you know, Yozy... When people are using the default scheme on the forum, it's very difficult to see what you're typing when you change your text color.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Nebu
Player Character

Post by Nebu »

that seems like an awful lot of work....

and now I'm confused...

why didn't the smart people who created The World just go in and fix the problem??
how much work could it take?
Poe was here.
my new .hack image gallery: http://www.iguuy-igihsuf.com/inyourmind

"God loves you whether you like it or not"