Forshadowing?

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
Shadowblades

Post by Shadowblades »

[spoiler]What some .hack fans are speculating is that the 8 characters are the fusing of actualy people and the phases together. Now dont get all hyped up on me about this. As i said its simply a guess adn theory. In the trailer from the dothackers website it showed a brief scene with Haseo and this other Player and after the flashback he yells something along the lines of "You bastard!" or something like that im not sure[/spoiler]

Not sure if the above is spoiler so just making sure.
Those who live by the sword, usually live the longest.

DONT MESS WITH .HACK//G.U.! OR {spoiler(sorry cant reveal it :P)} WILL EAT YOU!
kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

Whatever they do, it had better be worth the money. ~nods~ Cause if not, someone's gunan die and I don't mean in the games. (violent, aren't we?)
Nawh, I'm joking. It'll be great, I promise~
[spoiler]It would seem as though the people and phases are the same, but perhaps they're not really people.[/spoiler]
HEY! This rock is shiny... *beds down to pick it up* It must have some importance on our quest... *Stands* ONWARD! *walks ahead and out of the reach of a blade*

*looks around* RP? Hullo? Anyone? C'mon! A RP, guys, that's all I ask!
Neo
Lowbie

Post by Neo »

[spoiler]That doesn't seem likely...a .hack game with all the main characters as AIs? I don't think so...maybe some of them are not people, but all of them? Or maybe they're getting merged one by one, like maybe when Haseo is Data Drained by Tri-edge he is merged with Skieth.[/spoiler]
kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

[spoiler]OMG, that's brillant! WHy didn't I think of that? XD Yes, that seems more accurate than my idea.. And adding onto yours, what if then, being combined, if the ppl aren't on, the phase part my log on? WOuldn't that be something? It's like "join party" and you get attacked by it or something XD Okay, maybe that's a little much..[/spoiler] But considering it's about.. midnight right now... I get hyper at night .Im' a night person
HEY! This rock is shiny... *beds down to pick it up* It must have some importance on our quest... *Stands* ONWARD! *walks ahead and out of the reach of a blade*

terracannon876

Haseo...?

Post by terracannon876 »

Spoiler: [spoiler]
We know from the trailer that Haseo is a Player Killer.[/spoiler]
Um...since this deals with a spoiler...should I mark the whole thing as one? <_< But anyways:

[spoiler]I believe it's stated somewhere that that Haseo is a PKK, a PK killer, not just a regular PK...[/spoiler][/spoiler]
Neo
Lowbie

Post by Neo »

yeah.

[spoiler]so you're saying that while thier logged out, the phases take over thier PCs? that makes sense.[/spoiler]
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

Neo wrote:yeah.

[spoiler]so you're saying that while thier logged out, the phases take over thier PCs? that makes sense.[/spoiler]
Actually, it doesn't really. Haseo showed that he -knew- Skeith. And why the heck would they make deals with the Phases just so the Phases would use their characters? OMG ADVANCED BOTTER? Yeah, riiiight...

As can be seen, Haseo was in two forms. I suspect the more powerful form was actually him being fused with Skeith.

And why the heck are you marking SPECULATIONS for Spoilers? o_o;;
Neo
Lowbie

Post by Neo »

MeultimaSama wrote: And why the heck are you marking SPECULATIONS for Spoilers? o_o;;
Well maybe one of us is guessing right...

Well, when Haseo screams "I've come...Skeeeiiiith!" he appears to be in some place he was moved to after he was data drained...maybe he was fused then. And also, even if thier fused, as far as "making deals with the phases", maybe the users behind the main charecters arent't fully aware of thier connection to the phases...
kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

why must you all be smarter than me...? XD Dayum these are great speculations. Give me a few days to get over this cold and I'll give ya a run fer ya money! ~goes off to get better quickly~

MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

That's true. However, I still think that Skeith was fused to Haseo when he met Tri-Edge... All that armour and mad skillz don't just pop outta thin air. Then there's the thing about that wierd eye on his breastplate... Just like Skeith. And when he got DD'd, his armour went KABLOOEY, but did he actually live through that? I'm thinking Ovan actually found him after he got PK'd by that Heavy Blade, not after Tri-Edge whooped him up.
Neo
Lowbie

Post by Neo »

[quote="MeultimaSama"] I'm thinking Ovan actually found him after he got PK'd by that Heavy Blade, not after Tri-Edge whooped him up.[/quote]

I agree with you there. What could Ovan have done to someone who'd been DD'd? I don't understand how Haseo could've survived that anyway...
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

Possibly the Data Drain destroyed the Skeith data.

And the place Ovan found Haseo was the same to the place he got PK'd so I guess that settles it. Ovan found Haseo post-PK.

An interesting note: Tri-Edge's 'A(ida?)' symbol is marked on the pedestral in the church.
DruVirus

Post by DruVirus »

Personally, I always assumed that with that picture of dark kite, .. well .. it was a comical expression of the crew's angst. Here they've been for years, making games .. novels .. shows .. and finally it's the end. And how do they end it? By making an "evil" Kite. Almost like they've done so much work .. that Kite has become a bad guy to 'em. Making them wake up early .. work hard .. etc etc.

But then they kind of looked at the picture. Tilted their heads sideways. Looked at each other, .. and went, "Oh my god. I have an idea."
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

*bursts out laughing*

And somehow, it all makes sense. Really, it explains everything.
you know...cheese soup
Lowbie

Post by you know...cheese soup »

The first paragraph...that's exactly what i thought, too. The second paragraph...that was pretty funny. P.S.-Duskino how'd you beat me to this?!....