So whats going on with it???

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
Neo
Lowbie

Post by Neo »

alucard wrote:Ai Buster takes place before The World because that's a story about "Fragment", the beta of The World.
But that still doesn't make sense. How can Legend of the Twilight be in 2010? THat would mean the games are in 2006, but the world is released in 2007. Wouldn't the games be in about 2010? And Legend of the Twilight in about 2014?
jinthemaster
Lowbie

Post by jinthemaster »

ok,, so maybe they haven't thought it through about the all the plot holes they made :lol:
Neo
Lowbie

Post by Neo »

i guess so. but it would be helpful if they just provided dates for when everything takes plae in the games and books.
Lord~vega
Lowbie

what?

Post by Lord~vega »

what happen to kite?...is he evil or somthing?
do u even get to play with him and where do u get thoughs twin blades can u get them in the old .hack games if so tell me (somone email me this cause im really not on this website much so yea email me @ strikerwind@hotmail.com thanks and sorry if this has nothing to do with the subject at hand.
i will live for ever in your memories
jarode
Lowbie

actuly.......................

Post by jarode »

actuly if i recall the .hack// legend of the twighlight bracelet takes place only 6 months after the first games

and thats not kit its tri edge theres many thioys on him

[edit by Elk - "NO DOUBLE POSTING."]

o yea and the main chariter is a PKK (player killer killer) he kills player killers so hes the good guy
the only thing man knows is that man knows nothing
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Jarode.. that's old information. XD;;

Also, just because he's killing people who kill people, doesn't make him a good person. It's still player killing.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
jarode
Lowbie

Post by jarode »

i guess thats a mater of opinion
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

jarode wrote:i guess thats a mater of opinion
Exactly, so don't state it as a matter of fact. :P

It's like someone who hunts murderers & rapists &... well.. murders & rapes them. (I appologize ahead of time for content.) Just because their karma was fufilled doesn't make it right that someone took this vengence-- infact, it sinks one down to the other's level. It's inhumane & the person is not getting their proper punishment.
Okay, okay.. So this just concludes that just because he kills people who kill people, doesn't make him a good person.

I think the only reason you feel he's the Good Guy is because he's the protagonist of the game. I suspect that he may become good later.. but from his appearance & little shown personality in the trailers that he didn't start out so nice.
jarode
Lowbie

Post by jarode »

ok ok right he kills people but u have 3 rember there are no police in the world and every 1 has gone roge but he is fighting 4 the little people who just want to play the game, very simmiler to crim who started the crimsin knights execpt there wernt as many player killers
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

jarode wrote:ok ok right he kills people but u have 3 rember there are no police in the world and every 1 has gone roge but he is fighting 4 the little people who just want to play the game, very simmiler to crim who started the crimsin knights execpt there wernt as many player killers
It doesn't say anywhere that he fights for the little people.. For all we know, he could just choose those types of people as prey.

As I said before, killing someone who has killed another does not justify one's actions.
jarode
Lowbie

Post by jarode »

sence the game hasent come out in america yet all i have is speculation so just try it from my point of view.
but the fact that he is the protaganest and part of the preview where he is attacked in the dungen by a pk should be very convincing

(all speculation)
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

jarode wrote:sence the game hasent come out in america yet all i have is speculation so just try it from my point of view.
but the fact that he is the protaganest and part of the preview where he is attacked in the dungen by a pk should be very convincing

(all speculation)
When he's attacked by Tri-Edge? I don't think that has much to do with him being "good." It may change him.. but as a PKK, it doesn't seem to make too much sense of him being this heroic type. I'll also bring up that in the previews, when watching over the group of PKers around that one user, he waited for the user to be killed before going in & slaughtering them all.
If he were really a hero for the people... wouldn't he have stopped them?
jarode
Lowbie

Post by jarode »

right but if he killed them for no resion then he would just be a pk so after he knew they were pk he had a reason to kill them

ther was a scean with just him and one other chariter in a dungen just breaf it wasent tri edge
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

jarode wrote:right but if he killed them for no resion then he would just be a pk so after he knew they were pk he had a reason to kill them
But he chooses PKers as his targets, that's why he's a PKK; he doesn't just go after any other players... what I'm trying to say is that he's not neccessarily good since he waited under the user was killed, before attacking instead of saving him/her. It's most likely that he does it for the sake of killing or fun, since judging by his personality shown, he'd not be the type to save people.
jarode
Lowbie

Post by jarode »

i guse the only way we will realy know is when the game is when the game comes out